The dimocrats Last walz

Looks like cackles picked another old white guy to run with

The guy who let Minnesota burn, and the woman who freed people to burn it.

16 Likes

Sounds like they worked as a team during the riots.

The “Dream Team”. :roll_eyes:

Looks like radical all the way for Commi la.

2 Likes

Walz is 60. A youngster.

2 Likes

Huh. I would have bet on Shapiro

2 Likes

Harris is 59. Practically a child.

And I’ll say that Walz is a perfectly adequate selection.

2 Likes

I always figured Shapiro was a non-starter. He’s Jewish and they need to balance Harris out with a non-controversial flavor of old white guy.

This Walz guy is the one who accidentally created the weird Trumpists talking point, so cons, be prepared to be told you’re scaring the hoes for the next few months.

5 Likes

He’s the guy who came up with the weird Trumpist thing. He probably deserved it just off of that.

4 Likes

Aight

He’s a young white guy to me.

2 Likes

The Hamas wing of the Democratic Party would have walked away.

3 Likes

The Gen Z meme version of the weird thing is “you’re scaring the hoes.” That could be more devastating than just weird. Because that’s their actual specific problem. They’re weird dudes and have weird beliefs about women because they’re the guys that scare the girls off.

Walz said they were the He-Man Women Hater’s Club, which is the boomer version.

3 Likes

A calculated, safe bet. Attractive, young, white guy with limited, if any baggage. State governor. Blue, yet moderate. Military veteran and union supporter. Nice play Madame Vice President, nice play…

3 Likes

I doubt it, but we’ll never know now.

Oooh, look at the diversity! An old white guy. And here I thought modern Lib women don’t need men for anything…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

In what world is 60 years an “old white guy”? What would that make Trump, the Crypt Keeper? Walz is one year older than Harris.

1 Like

Being almost 60 myself, it doesn’t seem as old as it used to, but to the younger crowd… 60 may as well be 80. AND WHITE- OH THE SHAME! Maybe he’ll immediately give an acceptance speech denouncing his race and white privilege. That should pacify at least some of the young, groomed Lib minions.

1 Like

So if 60 may as well be 80, 78 may as well be… 98?

1 Like

Trump is old enough to be his running mate’s great grandwizard.

10 Likes

Such a weird talking point from Trump supporters. :rofl:

5 Likes

There are many who believe age is a factor. It really isn’t the issue, it’s cognitive ability. You don’t have to run marathons as POTUS, but you do have to be able to remember your own name. Walz may be very cognizant, but you Libs have made age and identity politics such a thing that Walz may not be acceptable to a lot on your side. Too bad about the white thing, maybe he could just start campaigning in black face and take on a fake accent until after the election… Be a sincere fraud like Hillary or Kamala. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

1 Like