The Democrat Party Leadership apparently lied about reducing healthcare costs

That is a nickname.

But you know that.

Because the idea that illegal immigrants are a significant factor in our healthcare costs is ridiculous to anyone who actually has a basic understand of healthcare expenditures. At $18 billion, that comes out to be $55 per capita or 0.5% of all healthcare expenditures.

1 Like

Scuse me……………….

That sounds like a great tool. Can you post a link?

I never knew about emergency room charges until I got into an accident. The er billed me 5700 to be seen for three broken ribs and a broke collar bone. The doc couldnt set anything, so he released me with a pain prescription. The bill was 5700, but my insurance co had an agreement with them, and they paid out just less than 3 hundred! Since I own a few houses, there is not a doubt in my mind that the hospital would have come at me for the whole 5700 if they could have.

Donald lied to America. America will be greater in 2021 when he’s out of office.

And that is incorrect, too.

So it’s different when Democratics do it. Got it.

Members of the Democratic Party are Democratics.

Members of the Republican Party are Republicans.

Basic grammar.

AKA people you disagree with.

But its okay. I dont think too highly of the current Republican Party.

but thats the two party system that we embrace.

There are good guys and bad guys.

just depends on which side of the aisle to know which is which.

Allan

That quote perfectly sums up Donald’s support.

But of course………………but what’s a democrat?

Good.

10ThreelittleBirds

I recommend you start with your own health insurance plan. If they have these tools available they should be embedded so that any costs take into account your benefits and/or where you are with your deductible.

Great to know that your insurance company had an excellent negotiated rate for the services you had. Contrary to what anyone says on this forum, an individual cannot negotiate the same discounts that a health insurance company can simply because of the volume of business being an in network provider will supply.

LOL wrong

“it is the idiotic creation of some of the least responsible members of the Republican Party.”

OR

“The real reason ‘Democrat Party’ is wrong is not because it’s ungrammatical, but because it’s incorrect in another way—the party is simply not named the Democrat Party, but the Democratic Party. Calling it anything else is discourteous”

so which are you? LOL.

Allan

I despise the Republican Party.

Last sentence showing in your wiki link.

While there is grammatical argument regarding

Really Allan, their similarities are more than their differences. They both lie to their constituents to get elected. They both try, and more often than not succeed, in funneling tax payer money to their favored lobbyists, with generous kickbacks to their re-election campaigns.

I really wish their was an option for voters to simply vote no on the candidate running. If over 50% of the voters vote no, they would be removed from consideration. If that was the case, maybe we wouldnt have Trump or Hillary and both parties would of had to run someone else.

I’m retired military so I have tricare. The government wouldnt have anything like that!

But that is not tethered in reality.

the reality right now in the latter part of the year 2018 in the United States.

would you prefer a coalition government like other countries have. Not I.

as much as I dont like Trump, he’s preferable over a coalition govt

as least we have some one to blame or praise.

it beats a coalition. who wants that European crap.

Not I.

Allan

So this is an immigration thread in disguise. The OP should have a one-and-only.