The cry in Hollywood: Where is John Wilkes Booth when we need him?

Good, I’m glad this idiot got paid a visit by the SS.

I’m sure the Secret Service are taking an idle comment by a 94 year old woman very seriously.

94? Jesus, let her say whatever she wants to. What kind of a threat does she pose?

It’s sad that this complete nutjob didn’t even get a second look from the SS when he spewed his threats.

1 Like

Oh, HER. [I still don’t know who she is. I’m unlikely to assassinate anyone unless I know the person who mentioned it]

Arrests?

For what? Do you have a link?

Teenage boys and old ladies is there anybody Republicans are not afraid of?

1 Like

Do you know of any Republicans who are afraid of her? Has anyone mentioned being afraid of her?

They will have a 5 min conversation and nothing will happen.

I doubt they will do that.
The SS claims they investigate every possible threat. I don’t believe it.
There are just too many off hand remarks made that can be made into a threat if you try hard enough.

This is the SS investigation into this case

Phone call.
She is an old lady who isn’t a threat.

end of case.

If they do that, it’s more than I think they will do.

Most of us ignore people such as this. I would be embarrassed to be the person needing this investigated.

I mean it’s not like it’s Jodie Foster.

Now if Jodie Foster said it… that would mean that we are truly in the Matrix.

1 Like

Thankfully there is no “official” investigation, the SS just wants to chat with Carole.

Maybe they’d “investigate” under the same principle that causes TSA to go ballistic when someone makes an offhand remark about a bomb in an airport.

But I’m with you and your opinion. There aren’t enough secret service agents to go around if they were to investigate them all.

Old people just don’t give ■■■■ at some point.

Did they ever talk to Ted Nugent about saying Obama should suck on his machine gun?

Oh yeah- they did.

Like honey badgers.

Be honest…would you have the same response if someone had said the exact same thing regarding Obama?