The Collusion Delusion

And yet the DNC hack took place a few hours later. I think Russia didn’t get the joke.

To some #factsdontmatter

1 Like

No. The hack took place a few hours after ”Russia if you’re listening…” that’s established.

And said he was sure they would be rewarded mightily by the press if they did. Was the press in on it?

They hacked the 30,000 emails that had been deleted? Wow.

They hacked the DNC, following Trumps directive.

No, he didn’t. He said the media would appreciate it if they did

And he’s not good at it.

He’s a dufus with a NYC sense of humor.

Podesta let them in. And you don’t even know it was Russians.

You seriously think they were sitting there waiting on Trump?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:

They are meaningless LW talking points.

There was no collusion, no conspiracy and no obstruction. Them be the facts. Deal with it.

Care to show us that directive?

So then your quote from the Mueller report is a RW talking point. We both got our information from the same document :man_shrugging:t5:

Trump admitted it. #factsmatter

One big difference.

There were no charges for conspiracy or obstruction. That is a fact.

All of the DEM delusional talk about how there really was a conspiracy and there really was obstruction, is just that. Delusional talk.

Only one fact matters. Was Trump charged or wasn’t he? If he wasn’t then, he was exonerated. That’s how things work in this country.

Nothing else matters.

Unless entertainment is the name of the game.

Then by all means let the circus freak show begin.

I’ll munch some popcorn and watch. :popcorn:

1 Like

Show me. And please don’t point to the Stephanopoulos interview.

Stop it :joy:

I posted things that are in the Mueller report… just like you. No difference m. The same report. No spin.

What part of that don’t you get?

Nobody besides Trumpettes believes he was exonerated. He wasn’t. Mueller clearly said he wasn’t. #factsmatter

The report lays out the evidence Mueller reviewed. After reviewing the evidence he decided there wasn’t enough to charge Trump or anyone else for Conspiracy or Obstruction.

Continuing to review the evidence won’t change Mueller’s findings.

It is done.

:factsmatter: