The Censorship of Andrew Tate

There were two tweets

^ modern American discourse

5 Likes

About to be 4 of 4.
Please let his prison guards be women.

1 Like

A violent, sexual predator hiding in plain sight.

I hope they throw the book at him.

Who is “you”?

Guilty until proven innocent?

If the leftists were able to think critically, they would be asking what kind of damage has Tate done to the narrative to warrant such amazing police work, considering Epstein’s pals in Hollywood and Washington are still being protected.

Epstein was charged twice for his actions.

What do his pals have to do with Tate?

Whataboutism and not even correct whataboutism is barely critical thinking.

You guys really do think that you are these independent analysts of information And everyone is else is blind sheep. Amazing.

1 Like

I know that anyone with a decent following who dares to go against the narrative is mocked, canceled, arrested, etc, while the ones who go along with the narrative are given free passes, with the exception of the occasional sacrifice like Weinstein.

Whether the allegations are true is yet to be proven. Is he being prosecuted because of a complaint of criminal conduct by two women or because he went against the narrative

Tucker Carlson goes against the narrative. Joe Rohan goes against the narrative. What charges are pending against them?

The assumptions of persecution are just as spurious as assumptions of guilt

2 Likes

Andrew Tate is reprehensible human being though I know his views and opinions will be popular by some on this forum. As a father to three daughters I do not want his views becoming mainstream or getting any more attention.

1 Like

Tucker Carlson has been ridiculed by the establishment for years and labeled a “neo-nazi”. Rogan was mocked endlessly as a proponent of “horse paste” for COVID, and on CNN he was made to look like he had greenish-gray skin from taking Ivermectin. Music artists also attempted to have him removed from Spotify. It really hasn’t been that long ago.
If either one of these two break any kind of law you can be assured the book will be thrown at them and the reaction will be extremely overblown. The Hollywood and DC elites from Epstein’s flight logs will continue to be protected and can continue to have lavish parties with their pre-pubescant “guests”.

1 Like

In Romania? Possibly.

2 Likes

So there is the possibility that Tate broke the law and not that he is being persecuted for going against the narrative?

All those words to agree…

Mansplainin’

1 Like

Sure there’s a possibility he broke the law and if so he’ll go away for a long time. He is a major pain in the ass for the establishment so it’s a win for the elites if so. He predicted this recently when he said first they would cancel him, then if that doesn’t work they would jail him, and if that doesn’t work he would be killed.
If you had seen his recent interviews with Piers Morgan and the one where he was explaining to Brittany Renner the negativity of high body counts for women you’d know why the establishment hates him. He was vehemently anti-woke feminist movement.

It’s a necessity sometimes.

4 Likes

Gather the Rohirrim!!

PS: I’m with you regarding Tate. The guy made his own bed, and the accusations are the reason for the arrest. Not some narrative.

3 Likes

If he is convicted and that’s a big if his anti establishment narrative becomes irrelevant.

1 Like

To women about how women think and feel. Amazing.

If the shoe was on the other foot and all that….

1 Like