The case surrounding Mica Miler's death

Mica Miller was the wife of a pastor John-Paul, who oversaw an up-and-coming church. Her case is very puzzling, and something hauntingly unusual that the police and FBI are dealing with. Her body was found in a North Carolina state park on April 27th, and there reports According to her family, she was the victim of domestic violence, “years and years of brainwashing and psychological abuse,” and had filed for divorce only a few days before her death. Her last moments are of her purchasing a firearm and going into a gas station to put gas in her car and purchase a drink: Mica Miller investigation launched by FBI as new vid emerges

Jessica Kent’s video goes into a bit more detail, shows clips of videos that some retired FBI investigators have done on the case, and debunks some conspiracy theories:

Among them is the idea that AI was used to fake a 911 call, and that her death was ruled as a suicide. With the latter, she mentions that there were scratches, perhaps indicating evidence of a fight, on her hands during a viewing. Her husband had her cremated at a funeral home that had been in trouble in the past for wrongful death and cremating people against their family’s wishes.

Along with filing for divorce, Mica had filed for a restraining order, which was denied. During her last days, Mica found that her tires had been slashed twice in a week and that there were tracking devices in her car.

John Paul also has a criminal history, including domestic violence and aggravated assault.

Another video gives more detail on the case;

I don’t find it puzzling.

May I ask why?

I’m guessing the husband did it. If they’re saying suicide, cops will go with suicide every chance they get. It’s not like the movies. They want to do as little as possible and go home.

3 Likes

In so many cases involving a woman who is murdered it’s almost always the husband or boyfriend.

1 Like

His bizarre behavior at the “church” after her death and reports from her friends.

1 Like

John Paul Miller was at an athletic event in Charleston on the day of Mica Miller’s death. John Miller’s vehicle was observed traveling on Hwy 17 Bypass, in Horry County at 2:22 pm on April 27, 2024,