The "bot" posts are getting sequentially older

The"bot" posts are getting sequentially older. The last one (most recently posted on the community discussion board) involved John McCain and was dated 2.13.18

They are all from Sean Hannity’s main site list of articles. At the bottom of each article you can click a button to “discuss” the topic.

Obviously some person is going through old articles and posting them here. No programmed “bot” would be ‘clicking’ articles THAT OLD abd sending them here for discussion.

1 Like

Some of them have been older than that - I’m pretty sure I saw one that was a story from last November.

1 Like

Yeah.

Anyway it’s not likely a “bot.” More likely some person is going through old articles and manually posting them to the discussion board.

1 Like

It posted a link to the “Contact Us” page on Hannity’s main site as a thread.

I’m not sure, but it could absolutely be a scraping bot set to automatically start a thread for any story on the main page, that has a few bugs to be worked out.

1 Like

Apparently they are going through a series.

Maybe by 2020 we’ll be caught up to the current time. It’s very “I took the red pill” Matrix-y in its way.

1 Like

There have been a number of dupes, as well.

1 Like

Possible. But given the relatively slow speed my guess is someone is doing it manually.

1 Like

(sung in the style of Whats Opera Doc)

Kill the Sean bot!

Kill the Sean bot!

1 Like

Yeah its getting super spammy now.

1 Like

It’s populating the actual website with these articles.

When you click the link it adds at the bottom of every post it takes you to the website, and then you see that the “discussion” shows up on the page.

I think we’re witnessing why we have this new forum. We’re content now.

1 Like

It makes it seem like we’re being directed/told what we should be discussing. Don’t talk about Trump’s latest face plant, talk about kneeling black men instead!

1 Like

My opinion is this board is being turned into the radio show.

I think a lot of people will love that.

1 Like

And conveniently none of the bot posts are dated. You have to click through to find out what is actually be referenced. Also, some of the headlines are flat out lies. Exhibit 1: One of the links says that California voted worst place to live. After clicking through, it doesn’t say that at all.
Also, the host sure does hate him some California.

1 Like

moonshine solved the bot issue.

https://community.hannity.com/t/administrator-topics/1478/84?u=sixfoot

1 Like