The border crashing mob. Which party will it help?

lol. That s a funny idea. Maybe don’t even tell them. Just keep encourage them, tell them america is just over the next hill…then bam! They are canucks!

1 Like

what makes you think these people won’t be screened?

Your average American does not want border chaos and they do want those entering our country to be screened. That should not be a Republican or Democrat issue but a law enforcement issue.

No. If you bring a kid, you don’t get processed. You get released into the country. Things have changed. Pretty tough to process 15,000 people who show up during one day.

What makes you think they will? Is taking their names and turning them lose with a promise to return for a hearing at a later date screening?

No. That’s only if you are caught crossing the border. These folks can’t possibly sneak across. We know exactly where they are and we know where they are going.

We JUST HAD a caravan approach the border a few months ago. A few people were given asylum. Many were told to wait for processing and judgement. Most turned back from the border and stayed in mexico.

This on’t be any different.

I am sure they will because that is how we handled teh last dozen caravans.

And no, they don’t get released into teh US BECAUSE THEY STAY IN MEXICO UNTIL THEY ARE INTERVIEWED FOR ASYLUM.

I don’t know a single person who doesn’t want this.

Lets see what happens.

Why would this caravan be different from teh last dozen caravans?

" No borders, No wall, No USA at all." Progressives believe everybody gets in. No questions asked. I know many.

And they will be screened. That’s the reason we have Border Patrol Agents. These folks know how to do their jobs.

There are 12 to 20 million people in this country illegally. Millions entered without being screened. Some entered without being screened while I was typing this message. Many democratic politicians want to shut down ICE so the can stay for ever. Unscreened.

Who are you quoting? I don’t know a single person who ever espoused that sentiment.

Google “politicians who want to shut down ICE.” The job of ICE is to kick people out who have not been screened. The democratic platform is to allow people who have not been screened to stay.

That would be a fringe group that really doesn’t represent mainstream Americans. They are incredibly squeaky wheels and become further enraged when no one gives them a shot of oil.

The politicians who want to shut down ICE are going to have their asses handed to them. Even if elected they won’t be able to deliver.

It is not part of the democratic platform to shut down ICE.

Furthermore, the few people calling to abolish ICE are not arguing to abandon their function. They are arguing to shift their functions to other agencies.

I haven’t heard a single elected Dem official offer any sane opinion but I have heard liberal commentators claiming we need to give more $$$ to help the poor So American countries, aka extortion money! :roll_eyes:

I have a better idea how about a USA invasion, occupation and restoration of those countries for about 25 years which worked fine in Japan! Proof is in the sushi, Japan is one of our best allies and trading partners and Hiroshima and Nagasaki look a heck of a lot better then Detroit.

You cannot be serious. Maybe understand the responsibilities of ICE go way beyond “kicking people out who have not been screened”.

I honestly think this is a troll thread.

https://www.ice.gov/about