The Biden document scandal: Power and money

it stumps normal senses.- i know what you mean

Counts 1 through 32 of the indictment against Trump were for willful retention of national defense documents, This is exactly what Hur proved Biden had done. He had even told the ghost writer that he had found classified documents. Hur says this shouldn’t be prosecuted since Biden may have forgotten about having the classified documents. So what? I robbed a bank but later forgot about it so it doesn’t count?
I know the argument that Biden didn’t try to hide the documents from the FBI like Trump did so it’s different. No. Not when it comes to willful retention. They are on the same footing. Indict both or none.
There may be a legitimate basis for indicting Trump and not Biden for obstruction of Justice, but that has nothing to do with willful retention.

1 Like

One law for you, a (D)ifferent law for them.

:wink:

4 Likes

fairly certain when you’re on tape reading classified documents over the phone to your ghost writer… we can say why you have them

So all these lib politicians are multimillionaires, live in multimillion dollar homes (and more than one in most cases) live in multimillion dollar communities, have multimillionaire and billionaires as friends, send their kids to expensive private schools, etc., because they care about all us little people! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh my gosh, that was soooooooo funny!

1 Like

Do try to follow the conversation. This is about Biden’s motivations to keep the documents, not that he doesn’t crave power and money on some other level.

Do try to follow the conversation. This is about Biden illegally possessing documents he had no right to possess.

2 Likes

Not to mention he stole classified documents he had no clearance to even see while he was in congress.

As a side note. Wonder how many documents they would find if they were to raid obama’s properties.

2 Likes

To be clear. The Biden’s still refuse to explain why they were paid tens of millions of dollars and why they needed shell companies. They should explain. Right?

Only if they change their name to Trump.

AmIright lefties?