The Biden document scandal: Power and money

Thanks for confirming.

One set of rules for Trump.

And one set of rules for the Washington establishment.

1 Like

Biden did not cooperate until he was afraid that he was going to get caught. Before he was president he showed classified documents to his ghost writer. So Biden knew he had classified documents long before he tried to secretly returned them.

4 Likes

Well Biden is a pathological liar so….

4 Likes

Wait you don’t think a 50 year career as a professional politician doesn’t indicate a lust for power…especially when he is famous in DC as one if the most famous influence peddlers in history (which is probably why he lied so easily about his involvement in the family “business”).

If you don’t think that lying snake hasn’t had a lust for power and money your beyond naive.

3 Likes

Yes, all politicians have a lust for power in some way shape or form. But I don’t find that to be compelling argument when trying to explain why he kept classified documents.

As an aside, it’s comical how the right has turned Biden into a lying, racist, power hungry influence peddler.

2 Likes

Biden turned Biden into a lying, racist, power hungry influence peddler.

We are just smart enough to see it.

2 Likes

No he didn’t. He’s a career politician with long history to dissect and demonize. What he was, at least in 2020, was the opposite of Donald Trump and that couldn’t stand.

1 Like

Who cares why he kept classified documents…as a senator and vice president he had no right to those documents…was he already senile when he was a senator?

Biden broke the law as was pointed out above…he had classified material strewn all over multiple locations including the China funded Penn Biden Center and in ratty boxes in the garage with drug addict and professional influence peddler Hunter having easy access.

If he’s too senile to face responsibility for that conduct he’s too damn senile to be the president.

1 Like

He’s always been a racist…hung out with KKK members. “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black…you can’t go to a 7-11 without meeting someone who’s from India…”. Remember those rhetorical gems.

Johnathon Turley once equated the Biden name in the influence peddling business to the Coors name in the beer business. Today he’s an old man failing mentally…

And do we really have to rehash all the lies?

Trump has nothing to do with it.

That’s off the thread topic.

He was in possession of classified documents dating back decades he had no right to. They were improperly stored and any crackhead named Hunter or any kic selling girls out cookies if the garage was unlocked had access to them.

1 Like

You seem to know a lot of about Biden’s mindset “he was afraid”, “Biden knew”. I assume you two must be very close for you to have such insights into his thinking.

Otherwise stop making assumptions and listen to how Special Prosecutor Hur said about the difference between Biden and Trump’s actions.

1 Like

What do you except from a member of the biden cult.

How many Biden flags and hats do you think I own?

2 Likes

It is in the report. Biden showed classified documents to his ghost writer. He knew they were classified at the time. I assume since you are a member of the biden cult that you will defend the old racist liar. I listened to what hur had to say. I read the report. Biden knew he had classified documents and years later when he decided to go after the man that could beat him in 2024 he got afraid of getting caught and tried to sneak the documents back. He even tried to cover up the fact that he had them by not telling the country what he had done. It was not until months later someone leaked out fact that biden had stolen documents and had had them for years.
Every democrat who defends biden the liar is looking more and more like partisan hacks who don’t care about the country. Hur just made himself look like a member of the democrat cult who will over look anything that a democrat does.

1 Like

By the way you always defend the old liar I would not be surprised to see a biden alter in your closet.

1 Like

when does he get the fbi raid?

:astonished:

:rofl:

good grief

1 Like

they refuse to accept Biden being exposed as a liar, plagiarist and a huge human fraud clear back to the 80’s

“shhhh…. we dont talk about Biden no no no no….”

Never - That doesn’t happen to liberal Democrats.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know how to react to someone who is so either naive or stupid not to recognize the history of Mr. Biden…

2 Likes

its even there on page 11 of Hur’s report.