The Biden apology tour?

(R )acist if Trump does it.

Ignorant and totally forgivable if the Kid Sniffer (D)oes it.

2 Likes

People like biden will continue saying things biden said as long as people like you and the media let him get away with it.

And of course there’s the media that ignored it also. He gets his power from them too.

OMG :laughing: :joy: :sweat_smile: :grin:

No examples.

1 Like

There are a lot of black people who disagree with you and a lot of white people who agree with you.

That’s the point. Everyone should have their own opinion.

For Biden to say what he did marginalizes every single black person no matter who they vote for. If you plan on voting for him but won’t vote for someone because you think they are racist, then how could you vote for either given Biden clearly is racist?

I let him get away with it. Show me a post where I said it was a good thing for him to say it.

I’ll wait

So of course you can point out where he said “I’m sorry” or " I apologize".

Link??

Or just what you interpreted as an apology??

Link??

I am of the opinion that every decision Trump has made has helped blacks. It’s actually more of a fact than an opinion.

How did you like his prison reform law?

Obviously “in my opinion”

You started this part off well. What Biden said was stupid. As if my blackness is attached to HIM. It’s not and he shouldn’t be so arrogant to think so.

The second half of your post is where I take issue. I’ve defined very clearly what I think is racist. My standard for what is or isn’t is very high because I don’t want to delude the term. I may not be your normal lib or black person in that regard, but so what… the term racist should have power and meaning.

I do not specifically think that what Biden said was racist. Stupid, ignorant, arrogant. Not racist.

You repeatedly went on about biden being right in the first thread.

You give him the power to say all of the racist thing he’s said, including how he didn’t want his kids growing up in a “racial jungle” of desegregation.

Good job.

1.2 million blacks who voted for Trump disagree. And this comment probably locked them in to voting for Trump again.

Quote him questioning “xyz-ness”

prove me wrong

We won’t know the affects of that law for years… so on the surface it looks like a great first step. We will see in 5-10 years.

Judges are important to sentencing as well… they still have a lot of leeway. It’s possible that nothing changes because of that.

The quickest way to help black people with prison? Legalize marijuana and retroactively let everyone out of prison who was convicted in a marijuana related crime.

they dont memorize examples. they memorize narratives

Maybe, maybe not.

We shall see.

I absolutely agree.

So far, I’m happy with it.

trump has not done or said anything racist

why do you think that?

If he was black… but he isn’t. So it was wrong.

Sort of like repeating the N word in a drake song.

Being black in America is complicated, be happy you don’t have to experience it.

So the great civil rights case is now legal weed? Have we run out of real issues? It’s come down to weed? How many people are in federal prison on marijuana crimes? Half a dozen? The number for smoking a joint is probably zero.

They have no reason not to. He did more than he promised. He did not disappoint.