The best debate idea you'll ever hear. Even libs will love it!

So the CNN debate was pretty fair. Good job. But that’s not a guarantee. In 2016 CNN fed Hillary the questions in advance. For one of the upcoming debates a moderator says she wants to “call out” Trump on some things. Just Trump. She made no mention of calling out Kamshaft. Kam gets a pass. So in order to get around the bias of the moderators, how about this? Allow each candidate to directly ask the other candidate two or three questions directly. That way we can assure that each candidate has a chance to challenge the other’s policy.
I would also like to see a debate where each campaign is allowed to choose one of the moderators. So fair even a cave man can get it.
Thoughs?

1 Like

Libs won’t do it…this ABC debate is going to be a set up…and Harris refuse to do any other debates. So they’re going to pull all stops and set Trump up.

4 Likes

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/donna-brazile-wikileaks-fallout-230553

In case anyone wants to read up on what happened with Donna Brazile giving the Hillary team a heads up on a couple of town hall questions during the democratic primary. It gets continually spoken about like it was the network giving Hillary the questions for the presidential debate vs Trump.

I do like the idea of Trump asking his own question for Harris…and force her to answer em.

The nightly news networks report negatively on Trump 89 percent of the time and positively on Harris 84 percent of the time. I’m guessing that you like my idea. Right?

BTW Politico was part of team Hillary and is part of team Kam. Not that they’re biased or anything. They were dumb enough to believe the Dossier was real and the laptop was fake.

1 Like

They could troll each other and ask questions based on fallacies, memes, etc. Below the belt type of questions. I can’t explain it. Kind of like they were doing in 2016 GOP primary.

I like the idea of the audience asking questions instead. They had this during the 2016 elections and I liked it a lot. Have members of the audience come up in a line, and then have them barrow a microphone so they can ask a question.

Not sure. Maybe each candidate can ask one question themselves of each other during a designated slot. Middle of the show, end of the show. They’d have to clear it with the debate moderators/network to make sure it’s not something they are already addressing or inappropriate. As far as choosing one moderator, mostly against.

You could get 6 pro Kamala questions and zero pro Trump questions. My idea is totally fair. If the candidates waste their chance, it’s on them.

1 Like

And…

ALL the stops this year. :wink: