The background of the Colorado school shooters: Anti-Trump, anti-Christian and transgender

AR? Where did you get that one?

It wasn’t a leftist.

My questions are, how this this murderer get a gun and was a background check performed when he made the purchase.

Remember…buying and owning guns is a right, not a privilege.

If the shooter had been a pro Trump, anti gay activist you wouldn’t have said a thing.

it’s very unlikely that this shooting was politically motivated.

1 Like

Well sure Doug if you say so… Keep politicizing these shootings and send your thoughts and prayers … It will cure our increasing gun violence problem

How do you know he purchased them?

Can you buy a pistol at 18?

Oh yes he would have.

Pot, Pot this is Kettle over…

1 Like

No one really cares about helping people with mental health issues.

Yes, you can.

SO that’s an indictment on anyone who is anti trump, anti christian, and left leaning. The youth brain on modernism and leftism. My God this is such a silly statement. It is a youth brain messed up by something deeper than Trump hate, not being a christian, and leftism. And it is probably brought on by a lifetime of other probably very identifiable issues.

This is what made him a killer? (from the link in the OP)
The teen’s social media pages indicate that he is an avid guitar player, youth theater actor and registered Democrat who has on occasion expressed disdain for Christians, criticized President Donald Trump and praised former President Barack Obama.

But I get it. He’s everything that Trump stands against so let’s start throwing stones!!!

2 Likes

Not sure about these other cities…but in Chicago…it’s often innocent people getting killed. Not one thug killing another. That’s why it is in the news more often. That and it’s the third largest city in the country.

So do we politicize tragedies or do we not ?

Cool. So as long as we don’t exceed a certain number of deaths in our Shooting-of-the-Month Club you’re all good. Nice to know.

but… PRO GUN!

Why not…guns are a right, not a privilege.

It depends on the ideology of the poster and the ideology of the perpetrator. There are no yes/no answers to that question.

1 Like