The background of the Colorado school shooters: Anti-Trump, anti-Christian and transgender

Here’s from the article (about the 18 yr old shooter):

‘The teen’s social media pages indicate that he is an avid guitar player, youth theater actor and registered Democrat who has on occasion expressed disdain for Christians, criticized President Donald Trump and praised former President Barack Obama.’

So apparently criticizing Trump is now anti-Trump.
And his disdain for Christians stems from this:

"In a post from 2014, Erickson wrote: ‘You know what I hate? All these Christians who hate gays, yet in the bible, it says in Deuteronomy 17:12-13, if someone doesn’t do what their priest tells them to do, they are supposed to die. It has plenty of crazy stuff like that. But all they get out of it is “ewwwwww gays”.’

You tried to diminish the danger in allowing access to high powered weapons by insinuating that rocks and sticks are dangerous too, so let’s not focus on the HIGH POWERED WEAPONS!

I agree. We need legislation to federally regulate white males until we get to the bottom of this. Just look at how many white males are involved in mass shootings.

1 Like

He also said he loved his mother. For someone reason that never made it into headline.

Well, can’t make a shooting political if you add in “loved his mother” as well.

I find it interesting that the first iteration of a thread on this subject that had no political overtones was deleted from the site…but this one has grown to 40+ responses and is still here?

Hmm…

Meanwhile in Chicago hardly breaking the local news much less national.

It is a bit of a quandary…normally, CRCs look to the skin color of a shooter to determine motive…thug, terrorist, illegal, or…poor mentally ill.

1 Like

Why Chicago? Why not Baltimore or St Louis?

What does their transition have to do with anything?

1 Like

When you can kill lots of people with sticks and stones in under 30 sec like you can with a gun call me.

Let’s start with James woods

1 Like

Some dude just shot up UNC Chapel Hill… Stop it

Its the go-to.

Here’s a list of more dangerous cities with murders per capita:

I am wondering why Kansas City is never mentioned?

Leftist mass shooters seems to be the new trend. Just like New Zealand. What a sad way to try to end people’s right to bear arms.

The NZ terrorist was a Q follower.

and a leftist… To bad the leftists disarmed Venezuelans, isn’t it?

Well, there was two of them, so lone wolf won’t cut it. Tiny pack?

The real question is, how can we blame Trump?

1 Like

Yes, they are. It could have been 80 dead and one wounded and still killing.

Just like a black is a thug, an hispanic is an illegal, a muslim (or someone who looks Middle Eastern) is a terrorist, a shooter is a leftist.