The 2023 NFL Schedule Is Out

The 2023 NFL Schedule was released last night.

Thoughts on your team’s schedule?

Here’s the Jets’ schedule. It’s a killer!

Titans schedule reveal is hilarious !

2 Likes

if rodgers stays healthy. jets win 12 games.

Allan

They have an offensive line problem too. They let the Steelers jump in front of them to take the last projected day one starting OT in the draft. Everyone knew they were taking him, yet they sat there.

The Dallas Cowboys come to Arizona on September 24th.

The Cowboys schedule seems to be tough. But that’s going by last year. The league tends to change from year to year, with some teams being better than expected, and some worse.

The refereeing is ■■■■ still. That hasn’t changed.

For those keeping track - last time Chicago Bears won a game was October 24, 2022.

I was. They lost 13 in a row. I believe the record to be 26. I could be wrong.

The refereeing is atrocious again this year… last year Kenny Picket gets hit by Damar Hamlin while sliding and it was deemed legal. This year pretty boy Trevor gets tackled by the Steelers in a form-perfect example of doing so, and Steelers get called for roughing the passer. Meanwhile, Kenny Pickett gets driven into the ground and injured by a jag, and refs don’t even blink. And the offside call on the Steelers field goal? Nobody could figure out what the hell the refs were seeing. Why bother watching the games if the refs are dictating the outcome so obviously?

Steelers need a home game with the ref from the Dolphins - Eagles game last week.

The refs have been extra awful this year. They have become too involved in the outcomes. No one goes to games to see a ton of yellow flags.

Kenny Pickett could get decapitated and there wouldn’t be a flag thrown for roughing the passer. There have been zero roughing the passer penalties in Pittsburgh’s favor this year.

When the refs don’t penalize hits like this from last year… opponents know they have free rein on Pittsburgh quarterbacks.

It’s complete ■■■■■■■■■ It doesn’t make it fun to watch, we know the outcome due to the reffing, just like last week. Two roughin the passer calls on Pittsburgh against the Jags, and Pickett leaves because he was drilled into the ground with body weight.

Total HS. The action on the QB was legal, is what the ref said. I would agree. But in every other case it’s called a personal foul. Literally in every other case that is flagged. The problem with the refs is that they are not consistent. That hit on Pickett is flagged 19 out of 20 times.

That’s my biggest complaint.

This is roughing the passer:

This isn’t??

Apparently the Steelers aren’t allowed to touch an opposing quarterback, while opponents can do whatever the ■■■■ they want with Pittsburgh’s.

Edit to add: The Steeler’s ref tonight is the one that said the Damar Hamlin hit on Kenny Pickett was legal :joy::joy:.

I should go place money on the Titans tonight… I have a nice chunk of savings that I know I’ll increase if I do just that.

:eyes:

This is money related. They’re dumping an average QB to save on paying him guarantees.