The 2018 NFL Season Thread

Fortunately the Steelers find a way to win, despite fighting against the refs, the League, Thanos, Papa Legba, and the Lord of Flies.

Oh, and libs too.

I’m just glad that the Packers last SB win was against the Steelers. Such a great game, with the added benefit of seeing big ben’s tears.

I’m holding off judgment until this game is over. They’ve already been screwed over once this game, and are continuing to be pounded by flags.

Good thing Ben has two rings already and the Steelers have six.

Steelers should have won every SB since 1969.

Should be 23 to 8 right now.

Knew this would happen. Steelers get completely ■■■■■■ by the refs.

And a missed block in the back. Not surprised at all.

Told you the refs should have just called it for the Chargers. Steelers can’t look at someone the wrong way without getting g flagged while the Chargers can do whatever the ■■■■ they want to the Steelers.

Tell me this isn’t ■■■■■■■ rigged.

Outrage! The refs let the Chargers back into this with 23 unmerited points.

7 unmerited points.

1. You can’t tell me that the Chargers earned any of those touchdowns, given that the refs are forcing the Steelers to play with both hands tied behind their backs.

Of course I can. But if you can’t even acknowledge the atrocious call, what’s the point?

No flags on any of the Chargers big plays.

Lol @ Steelers D. Untouched into the end zone! :joy:

Wonder if the refs will return the favor they performed for the Chargers in the first half?

:rofl:

I kid, Steelers never get anything like that going in their favor.

This isn’t about acknowledging the odd bad call, every team suffers them. This is about calling out the obvious and disgusting bias that every Pittsburgh team faces, play after play, and their ability to overcome despite the constant discrimination and persecution.

Not every team gets handed a free 7 points.

You only prove my point. The Steelers are hated by the league, for some infernal reason, and were it not for their exceptional management and talent they would never be allowed to win a single preseason game, let alone a championship.

Teams are only handed free points when they play against Pittsburgh.