That was one messy “Fox and friends” interview

Was everyone as astonished as I was about that messy Donald Trump interview on “Fox and Friends“ today? One of the worst interviews I’ve ever seen. And then mentioning Stormy Daniels in the middle of it. Daniels’ lawyer got a nice Christmas present there.

Update: The full interview.

He can’t stop himself from stepping on his own dick.

U.S. attorneys for the Southern District of New York argued Thursday President Trump’s comments during a “Fox & Friends” appearance earlier in the day suggested most of the records seized in an FBI raid of his personal attorney’s office are unlikely to be protected by attorney-client privilege.

Meanwhile, Trump told Fox News on Thursday morning that Cohen has only ever performed a “tiny, tiny little fraction” of his entire legal work.

“These statements by two of Cohen’s three identified clients suggest that the seized materials are unlikely to contain voluminous privileged documents, further supporting the importance of efficiency here,” federal prosecutors wrote in a court filing submitted after the Fox News segment.

I have to believe that it was the first time in history that the person(s) interviewing a POTUS cut off an interview because the president was going nuts on air. I wonder if it wasn’ Rupert himself that called in the cut it off order. And the comments about Stormy and Cohen are just more examples of how dumb he really is.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that was John Barron on the phone. Great guy, amazing guy, let me tell you. Some of the biggest hands you will ever come across, believe me.

2 Likes

I don’t think he’s dumb. I believe that he truly believes that he can say what he wants and nothing will stick to him. Therefore, what ever he says is the truth to him…and wildly…unbelievable to us.

when did my drunk uncle become President.

2 Likes

no he is dumb, but privileged…so therefore never had to own up to anything he has done. He is a product of his own making.

1 Like

Our president is mentally unstable, seriously mentally unhinged, he is a danger to our country. A real and present danger. When will Republicans in Congress step up and protect the people from this maniac?

1 Like

Biggest mouth too apparently. Amazing that anyone is willing to be his attorney, considering he doesn’t know when to shut up.

That interview cost him bigtime. Heard and seen too many folks say thats it. Im done with him.
JMHO but i think the real downward spiral begins. The Captain Chaos persona has gotten old.

He went bat ■■■■ unhinged. How anyone can still defend this pile of dung, is beyond me.

Like who?

Dumb limit

I think that’s kinda the same thing as dumb.

What a time to be alive!

National TV hosts are interviewing the President of the United States. He’s free-styling, meandering, semi-coherent, “unfilitered,” self-incriminating, etc.

And the interviewers essentially have to pretend-look at their watches and say, “Well, we’re sure you’re really busy, so we might need to wrap this up . . .” They want to end the interview. And then the President just keeps talking . . .

What the heck.

1 Like

This was the best part about the “million things to do” comment:

Literally only one thing on his calendar. Pretty much like every day.

ETA: me likey that when you quote a post that has a filtered word it gets unfiltered in the editor. Such language marg!

That’s an odd glitch, I’d say. :slight_smile:

Was comical how they had to shut down his freeballin’ at the end. Kind of like when you run into a old neighbor at the grocery store and they start giving you a 10 minute update on whats going on in the family…You end it with the old.
“Oh my…look at the time…gotta run…stay in touch”

1 Like

**[quote=“ZeroBravoPorkchop, post:17, topic:328, full:true”]
Was comical how they had to shut down his freeballin’ at the end. Kind of like when you run into a old neighbor at the grocery store and they start giving you a 10 minute update on whats going on in the family…You end it with the old.
“Oh my…look at the time…gotta run…stay in touch”
[/quote]

Really. That was hilarious.

I am loving this season of The Apprentice.

The next fav was when they shot each other looks and then they were fighting the urge to do so as the interview went on.