Thank Goodness Our VP is Safe

Sounds like you are admitting the Vice President is mentally ill…just sayin’

4 Likes

Well…kinda’…

Is there a better reason to turn around your plane?

4 Likes

So much for Guatemala…It does rhyme with Kamala.

We’re making fun of libs. It’s not our fault that libism is a mental illness.

2 Likes

Cut from the same cloth.

1 Like

Who was that here several years ago who made up poems about such things? :thinking:

There once was a girl named Kamala
While traveling by plane to Guatemala …
Ran out of booze
So with nothing to choose
Demanded they return to la la (land)

:wink:

1 Like

I got nuthin’

1 Like

…and a damn good thing AOC wasn’t on board…amirite? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I sure hope you posted a few complaints of taxpayer dollars being spent on golf trips to Mar a Lago.

"Sixty-two percent of Whites who classify themselves as “very liberal” or “liberal” have been told by a doctor they have a mental health condition, as compared to 26% of conservatives and 20% of moderates, the study found.

Young White people who identified as “very liberal” were almost one and a half times more likely to report mental health problems than those who considered themselves “liberal.”

3 Likes

Maybe… and now hear me out…. Young liberals are more likely to seek mental health help.

2 Likes

See? See the difference?

No… I don’t.

Seriously? Tsk, tsk.

If one doesn’t seek help to begin with by seeing a doctor then they cannot be told.

1 Like

From the article about liberals and mental health condition :

"The entire ideology “forces its followers to wallow in feelings of helplessness and victimhood,”

“With all of this misinformation, it’s not surprising why Democrats are afraid to take off their masks even after they’ve been vaccinated or are outdoors, and why liberal governors have been reluctant to reopen their states.”

1 Like

True. And you tried to change the stat to suit your narrative.

@Piper didn’t say anything about seeking, her post was about finding.

Why would young progs be more inclined to seek than cons of the same cohort?

It’s an opinion piece. I am sure that those dumb words are in there to make the readers feel better about themselves for their political alignment.

Also… in the middle of Brooklyn NY… people are maskless outside all over the place. Restaurants are fully reopened.

So please … please… please do not further stigmatize people seeking mental help when they need it.

Because the stigma of seeking mental health help isn’t as great among some than it is to others.