Thank God for America there is a President Trump

Just because you choose not to believe my sources, does not mean it is wrong. Go troll someone else.

I checked your sources. None of them state that Hillary Clinton was given immunity. That was your original claim. Do you still hold that position?

Um…what?

Whatever gave you the idea that Hillary has immunity?

Which one of these sources claim that Hillary Clinton has immunity?

Maybe FlameHeart has Hillary mixed up with someone who looks just like her.

1 Like

Hillary Clinton’s aids represent…Hillary Clinton. Technically if they were given immunity, so is Hillary. They operated the server, too. The DOJ under Obummer also agreed to destroy her computers that the private server is on.

That’s not how it works. Whoever told you that was wrong. You can still prosecute Hillary for whatever crimes she committed.

Your “sources” don’t support your assertion that Hillary was given immunity. Stop being nasty.

wrong again.

No…she has zero immunity.

Can’t any of you just admit when you make a mistake?

1 Like

But Jay. Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg has been granted immunity. That means Trump has also been granted Immunity. Check mate libs.

1 Like

[quote=“reflechissez, post:79, topic:13402”]
our “sources” don’t support your assertion that Hillary was given immunity. [/quote]

Yes they do.

Then treat people better.

That would actually be the exact opposite of Hillary having immunity.

How? I want to know the reasoning behind your logic. How is that “the exact opposite” of Hillary getting immunity?

I have a feeling that God sits up in heaven thinking “Don’t blame me for Trump”.

1 Like

That doesn’t make sense. Have you read your posts?

Because assistants are usually given immunity because they have something that will incriminate their boss…who’s the one the authorities are really interested in.

It’s pretty simple logic, actually.

You think Trump is SAFER because Cohen has immunity, for example?

3 Likes

You don’t even have a clue what you are talking about.

I know it’s the trump age where one never admits they are wrong, and proudly proclaim their ridiculous disproven statements like the above as alternative facts, but maybe try another avenue this time and just stop typing.

Lets see, I’ve been lurking on these boards since 2004, listened to Sean and Rush on and off from 1999 to present. I’ve been told that a conservative is for smaller government, fiscally responsible.

Trump has exploded the debt. Exploded. And yet, yet, not one Trump supporter has complained, whined, started a thread, or started a Tea Party rally over this. Claiming that liberals don’t know a true conservative is utter BS. This board, for 8 years, blasted Obama over the deficit. Weekly, daily threads about it. Now since The Corpulent One is in charge. Nothing.

Most vocal on these boards were the faux conservatives who stomped their feet over Obama eating mustard, wearing a tan suit, showing Obama wearing a helmet riding a bike while showing Putin bare-chested riding a horse, complaining about “King Putt”, Campaigner in Chief". Those were the most vocal.

6 Likes

Why should Republicans care about the debt? Republicans are the party of tax cut and spend. Democrats are the only party that makes an effort to be fiscally responsible.

If we had a president that was embarrassing the nation in the same way that Obama did, you’d have true conservatives calling that president out. Luckily, we have a president of a different color now.