TEXTING TANTRUM: Anti-Trump DOJ Officials Were ‘MOURNING’ Over Comey Firing

You may be right. I just read it was 50,000 over 5 months, but I’ve read varying accounts.
Let’s say it was 50,000 over a little less than 3 years.
That would be about 100 per working day. A lot of them were personal huggy stuff.
If I had two employees doing that on company time- I would fire them.

Also, in the texts turned over to congress, the two frequently decided to switch over to their personal cell phones and iMessage- still on Bureau time. There is no way to know how many texts there were, total.

Actually the 50,000 is for the entire time period of the 2016 campaign and up to the end of President Trump’s first year.

If they only texted each other during 8 hour workdays and only 5 days a week over that period, less the missing 5 months that would be texts covering 28 months.

That would work out to about 40 texts each per day, if they only texted as I laid out.

If they texted after hours or on weekends then that changes everything.

Frankly I have seen nothing in what texts of theirs that have been released that proves any “corruption” or “unprecedented bias” in my book.

Now they should be taken to task, investigated, for likely wasting government time and resources through the misuse of their government issued phones and punished for any of that if it is determined to be that they did violate the rules.

They would switch to their personal cell phones during the work day. We don’t know how many texts that would add to the total.
See my post above this big one.

Yeah I saw that. Thanks.

If they were doing that phone switching on company time in violation of policy then they need to be disciplined for that, as I indicated in my last post.