TEXTING TANTRUM: Anti-Trump DOJ Officials Were ‘MOURNING’ Over Comey Firing

Originally published at: TEXTING TANTRUM: Anti-Trump DOJ Officials Were ‘MOURNING’ Over Comey Firing | Sean Hannity

Anti-Trump DOJ employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were “angry” and in “mourning” in the immediate aftermath of President Trump’s decision to fire former FBI Director James Comey, according to dozens of recently released text messages.

The latest trove of text communications between the officials went public Thursday night; highlighting Strzok and Page’s severe anti-Trump bias and rage over the FBI chief’s ouster.

“Having a tough time processing tonight, Lis. Feeling a profound sense of loss,” wrote Strzok.

“I feel that same loss,” Page fired-back. “I want to see what the FBI could become under him! His vision of greatness for our strong but flawed organization. I’m angry. Angry and mourning.”

The communications are the latest in a series of exchanges that demonstrated unprecedented levels of abuse and bias throughout the Department of Justice both during and after the 2016 race for the White House.

h/t Washington Examiner

1 Like

I’m interested in this part.

“Ack dammit I’m DYING down here,” Strzok wrote, inviting Page to talk and suggesting she go to a lunch with a person whose name is redacted. “Now more than ever this is an important, critical, time.”

Moments before, Strzok also wrote,“And we need to open the case we’ve been waiting on now while Andy is acting.”

It is unclear what “case” Strzok was referring to, but the text suggested he wanted to act while former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe was still in charge post-Comey.

Page replied: “We need to lock in [redacted]. In a formal chargeable way. Soon.”

What case? And why it was so important to open it while McCabe is at the helm?

And then of course both were appointed on Mueller team. If it wasn’t for their texting one another the way they did they would still be on his team.

2 Likes

Almost certainly was Michael Flynn.

They needed to make the case while McCabe was acting because there would have been a very real danger that Trump would install a lackey who would suppress it.

This does not demonstrate that there was abuse and bias “throughout” the DOJ. This is communication between two people out of thousands who work there. There are ongoing investigations going on. But in the meantime to right are trying their best to paint this agency as being totally corrupt. And as far as I can see, the majority of interested Americans are not buying it.

1 Like

Oh no! Two people are upset that a boss they like got fired.

This proves…well nothing.

2 Likes

I think this proves the exact opposite of what Trumpers want it to.

If your boss gets fired by the criminal he’s investigating, I’m sure you’d talk about making sure that the criminal then doesn’t take steps to cover-up or end the investigation.

Seems reasonable.

2 Likes

Communications, a couple people, out of 118 thousand plus employees, that couple of people speaking their opinions. How has that “demonstrated unprecedented levels of abuse and bias” throughout the Department of Justice?

What real evidence, not partisan speculation, is there that a couple people communicating is demonstrating “unprecedented” levels of alleged “abuse and bias”?

Talk about going ballistic with the partisan hyperbole BS.

Too funny.

I want to care but then I read about Rudi and the new York office and how he got into on Hillary from former and working fbi members and the right said nothing…

I noticed a very lack of media coverage about that

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page both need to be fired.
50,000 texts in what? 3 months- 6 months?
How could they possibly have been doing any work?

1 Like

That averages to 138 texts a day for each one. I text my gf that many before breakfast.

You need to be in the FBI :slight_smile:

Should you get fired for texting your colleague?

You should get fired for sending 25,000 to 50,000 texts unless texting is your job.

I think talking about texting tantrums and not pointing out the hundreds of Trump texting tantrums has really missed a point.

I wonder how many libs on this forum is surfing and texting on people dime.

But again more text and surf the net they aren’t interfering with American people.

So text/surf away libs.

But how many of those texts over that 3 to 6 month period were texts from all other work related sources or to all other work related sources?

Bet it is comparable to the number of Cons who are surfing and texting at the same time.

They were all between the two- Strzok and Page. 50,000 of them.

From what I am reading the time frame for those texts were through the 2016 campaign and the first year of Trumps term.

That would be from about mid 2015 to January of 2018.

That would certainly change things.

So. If the time frame was more along the amount I read that would not be all that terrible.