Texas SB4 preliminarily enjoined

Link to the Opinion of the Court by Judge David Alan Ezra.

114 PDF pages.

SB4 is preliminarily enjoined in its entirety.

Essentially, Texas (and every other State) is preempted in the area of immigration and border security by Federal law. Bottom line, Texas (and every other State) must butt out and defer to Federal law. The Judge also raises diplomatic considerations, in so much as the United States must speech with a single voice immigration and the Federal Government is exclusively that voice.

The Federal goobermint is an abject failure on “immigration”. The current administration has facilitated an illegal invasion of America by nearly 10 million people from around the world including tens of thousands from adversaries of America.
The murders, rapes, death from drugs, human trafficking and sex slavery including trafficking of children? All on Biden. According to Blockhead Biden they’re no longer “migrants”, they’re now “newcomers”? What an ■■■■■■■■
FJB

4 Likes

Perhaps.

But as is frequently pointed out, we are a federal republic.

Most stuff should belong to the State.

But immigration falls under the short list of Federal delegated powers.

1 Like

This has to be frustrating. These states are in crisis, and the feds are basically telling them to stand down.

Deferring to the feds and then the feds not doing ANYTHING, and even ENCOURAGING the situation to get worse!

1 Like

:rofl: What’s he going to do about it?

Hawaii share a border with Mexico? I don’t have my globe handy.

Can you quote it please.

1 Like

And the current “Federal government” is MORE THAN HAPPY to allow millions and millions of people to come into the US no matter who they are, rapists, murderers, gang members, criminals, etc., come one come all. If this isn’t the time for secession I don’t know when is?

1 Like

I hope Governor Abbott tells this court to go screw itself.

I’m sorry the federal government under the failed leadership of the worst president in American history has allowed 10 million illegal invaders to enter this country. Texas has done more to defend American sovereignty than the entire federal government combined.

Didn’t some court tell Texas to take down the razor wire and my home state just put up more. How many more nursing students have to die and cops have to be beaten nearly to death by illegals before the sovereignty of this nation is made a priority.

This decision is â– â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

3 Likes

Bless the judge’s little heart…

3 Likes

But…I thought that the only reason Biden didn’t have the border under control was because congressional Republicans wouldn’t give him the authority to do so.
The judge in this case said Texas could not act to control illegal immigration without the approval of the federal government.
This solves everybody’s problem. All Biden has to do is grant Texas the authority to continue with their border control actions. Then Texas is happy. Biden will be happy because he will have taken action to control the border like he says he wants to do. The American people are happy. Only foreigners intending to break our laws will be unhappy.
No one is suggesting that Biden was lying when he said he wanted to control our borders, are they?

5 Likes

He wanted to control/protect the borders so much, he took Texas to court to stop them from controlling/protecting the border.

He can’t do anything about the border, Congress MUST do, yet suddenly we have tough talk about how he’s going to take action to “fix” the border.

You know, that border that is supposedly not broken, or open, or an issue yet now needs “fixed”.

You really can’t make this ■■■■ up.

2 Likes

Yes.

The things he has done at the border are treasonous.

p.s. If Biden can ignore the SC surely Abbott can ignore this fed judge.

5 Likes

Well played sir…well played. :clap:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: It’ll never happen. The proggie puppeteers just don’t care and the republicans are to stupid to do the right thing.

I have serious doubt our elected officials want to fix our immigration issues at all.

/smdh

3 Likes

Agreed!

3 Likes

Article IV Relationships Between the States
Section 4 Republican Form of Government
The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion;

…and when they purposefully fail at it…to the extent that it’s devastating to the security of our nation…the person in charge has committed treason and the governor can protect his state. If the federal government attempts to prohibit citizens protecting themselves, then…

A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the People, being the best security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed

1 Like

You are correct, the “Republic” has a constitutional obligation to protect the borders and US citizens. Again, an abject failure. States have a sworn obligation to protect their citizens. The morons who facilitate giving “sanctuary” to the illegal invasion hordes are now broke and enduring criminal activity unseen in their communities before. The citizens are not impressed. An angry citizenry gets impatient and bad things happen.
But those responsible for this dumpster fire have in predictable fashion blame others and deflect the narrative.
FJB

3 Likes

The objective is to skew the electorate with illegals. Perpetual power at any cost even if it destroys the country.

great! Then we can do away with all this sanctuary nonsense

3 Likes

it does not matter. the feds are in charge of immigration control not the states.

there is an election this year.

good luck on winning it with Trump, the indicted leading the ticket.

Allan

Spirit of Aloha!

1 Like