Texas in play in 2020

I just returned to Utah from SoCal. So far, so good.

I’ve sent you this over and over.

But people who were fooled for 3 year over Russian collusion while ignoring Ol’ flexible’s whispers may not want to learn…

3 Likes

Ouch! Okay, that was probably fun.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the state itself and most of the people. I just didn’t like how it was essentially governed by a theocratic cult.

I haven’t crossed swords with the cult. And they pretty much pay as they go so from a financial standpoint, I think their influence is positive. That and plan ahead, be prepared.

If a person is bilingual, has good credit, a high school diploma and lives in CA it’s almost stupid for them not to move to TX and take over.

:astonished:

1 Like

They’d lose access to coast, mountains and legal pot

We got a coast, hill country and where do you think all that extra stuff from ca,nv,co goes.

Also, they can sell their family home in CA and buy two and some land in TX, get paid more and taxed less. This is pretty much what’s happened.

Not everyone values being able to buy a huge house or owning acres of land, though. I certainly don’t. It’s why some people will gladly pay the same price for a 400 sq foot studio in the middle of NYC that you can pretty much buy an entire village somewhere in Nebraska for.

And they’d be in Texas.

1 Like

Right, and not every Californian is moving to Texas. I was just highlighting part of the reason why they are, and why its so easy for them to.

Tangentially, I read somewhere if you take the breakdown of people moving tp Texas as a percentage of state instead of raw numbers that Wisconsin is actually sending the most invaders.

1 Like

Believe it when I see it.

1 Like

Is that retirees?

Literally, not euphemistically.

You were literally talking about actually crossing real swords like in middle ages ?

I can’t consider other possibilities without endangering my narrative.

1 Like

Haha

:laughing:

1 Like

No, really this time. They just didn’t do it right last time. :wink:

1 Like

They were wishing and hoping in 16 as well.