Texas House Oks bill to deport illegal entrant foreign migrants which is perfectly constitutional

Actually the apathy has been replaced with zealous anti semitic supporters of terrorist organizations that butcher and burn children alive, rape young girls in front of their parents then behead them with garden hoes.
Look at American college campuses especially the “prestigious” ones. And these are supposed to be the future “leaders” of America??
A little disturbing doncha think?

More than a little.

This is off the topic of this particular thread but…

Hamas murdered 1400 or 1500 innocent people in the most vile disgusting manner possible, including what 30 Americans?

They didn’t just kill then they tortured them. I heard a story yesterday of a family…they murdered the father, raped the mother, and then left her alive to listen to the screams of her baby while they literally baked the child to death in the oven. These are subhuman savages that need to be obliterated from the face of this planet. I have no idea what to do with the stupid people on our college campuses right now.

Bringing this back to the thread…

The idiot living in the White House and his handlers have allowed hundreds of thousands of single military aged men from all over the world to enter this country…both who had brief contact with our border officials and who fall into the “got away” catagory.

Biden’s weak, inept incompetent presidency has brought this country and the world to the brink of WWIII, if we aren’t in it already. And he has allowed thousands of unvetted foreign invaders to just waltz into America. During a time of heightened national tension with war breaking out all over what was a peaceful world prior to January 20, 2021 can we all agree that letting thousands of unvetted military aged foreign invaders just walk into the country is a stupid idea.

Biden voters should really just shut their pie holes about this clown and stop admitting they participated in the worst electoral mistake in the history of this country.

Good on Texas…we acted too slowly but at least we are acting.

1 Like

America citizens and their children will, and are, paying a very dear price for their apathy in allowing the Democrat Party Leadership to ignore our immigration laws, and their country to be invaded by millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and terrorist foreign nationals.

JWK

I never thought I would live to see the day when American Citizens would stand idle and allow the United States to be invaded by millions of foreign nationals without a shot being fired.

Actually, “shall” is an inherently ambiguous word that has many possible meanings. “Must” is the only unambiguous word of obligation in the English language.

And who better to judge that than you, right?

There is no ambiguity when the word “shall”, is used in our Constitution:

Shall is an imperative command, usually indicating that certain actions are mandatory, and not permissive. This contrasts with the word “may,” which is generally used to indicate a permissive provision, ordinarily implying some degree of discretion.

Some common uses of the term “shall” in a legal sense include:

In the context of statutes, cases such as this one from California, explain that “settled principles of statutory construction direct that courts ordinarily construe the word ‘may’ as permissive and the word ‘shall’ as mandatory, particularly when a single statute uses both terms.”
Similarly, this case from Illinois, explains that “the word ‘shall’ in a statute generally indicates a mandatory obligation, although courts sometimes interpret it as directory or permissive.”
This case from Illinois, goes on to explain that “when used in a statute, the term ‘shall’ does not have a fixed or inflexible meaning and may be given a permissive or directory interpretation depending on the legislative intent. If a statutory provision using the term ‘shall’ merely directs a manner of conduct to guide officials or is designed to secure order, system, and dispatch in proceedings, it is generally “directory.” SOURCE

Your gaslighting has been noted.

1 Like

Me gaslighting? I’m not trying to use the Constitution, written in the language of the late 1700’s, as a model for modern day legal drafting.

Here in VA, home of many of the authors of the Constitution, the Supreme Court has deprecated the use of the word “shall” in legal drafting as inherently ambiguous.

https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/virginia-s-use-of-shall-in-legal-5771007/#:~:text=After%20public%20comment%20%E2%80%9Cgenerated%20no,the%20Supreme%20Court%20of%20Virginia.

The link you posted says the same thing about “shall” being ambiguous.

Yes. Gaslighting.

With regard to the language of the constitution see:
16 Am Jur 2d Constitutional law
Meaning of Language
Ordinary meaning, generally

”Words or terms used in a constitution, being dependent on ratification by the people voting upon it, must be understood in the sense most obvious to the common understanding at the time of its adoption…”__

JWK

On every question of construction [of the Constitution], carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed. Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823, The Complete Jefferson, p. 322.

The post that started this discussion referred to the use of the word “shall” in 8 USC 1227, not the Constitution. Bringing the Constitution into it is gaslighting, or at least irrelevant.

Take a course in Constitutional law, and stop gaslighting

That is incorrect in gobermintese.

1 Like

of course he would be taken to court.

isnt that what the right is doing with biden?

Allan

JWK

America citizens and their children will, and are, paying a very dear price for their apathy in allowing the Democrat Party Leadership to ignore our immigration laws, and their country to be invaded by millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and terrorist foreign nationals.

Your post is incorrect in any language.

1 Like

Why do you constantly make ■■■■ up? In fact, Texas is acting lawfully as indicated by the Supreme Court in ARIZONA v. UNITED STATES

In ARIZONA v. UNITED STATES we find Texas is now acting within the law when it comes to those attempting to enter, or have entered, the State of Texas illegally.

From the case:

Why do you constantly post misrepresentations and knowingly lie in almost every thread you post in?

JWK

There is no “humanitarian crisis” at our southern border as erroneously reported by our big media. It is an outright invasion of the United States, intentionally orchestrated and perpetuated by the leadership of our tyrannical federal government which includes traitorous, judges, legislators, and our current president of the United States.

Absolutely disturbing.
What’s more disturbing is that people don’t learn from the past, they ignore the red flags.
Same was done in Germany in the 1920s and 1930s.
Hitler was on his way to own the World.
That’s what today’s one of the 3 major religions is doing.
Just like Hitler was propped up by white supremacists today’s concorers are propped up by these indoctrinated bleeding hearts that support Hamas.
They believe that THAT support will win them consideration when the ‘stuff’ hits the fan yet the truth is they will be first to be beheaded because they are at their feet, kissing their feet and close by and stupid.

I so agree…and today’s enemy will not win using a single grain of powder but using a strategy of psychological indoctrination, manipulation and playing on impressionable minds in our colleges and Unis like we see today.

2 Likes

So then…LET’S SHALL find another meaning for this ‘multi-meaning’ term “Shall” in this English language.
Here, I’ll help you with a “Let’s shall”. :wink:

Yes, I am a foreigner but is it a proper language if a conversation between you and I goes like this:

You: ‘Shall we go to the park?’
I: ‘Yes…let’s shall’.
What do you think?
Is that what you were thinking when you say “Shall” is an ambiguous word?
I don’t think so.
In the Constitution “Shall” has only ONE meaning.

You reminded me of Clinton and his “Depends on what the meaning of IS is”.
:joy:

2 Likes

They are soooo firm in anything against Constitution that they even pick Biden for THE MAN to lead the free World KNOWING he is unable to find the exit from the stage or has only enriching him self and the familly for decades on the Gov. dole and shady deals with enemies of US.
Deep State…not the Constitution is what they bow to.

If the rest of USA had a back bone he would be thrown out long ago.
Maybe now with all the fraud comming out…God willing.

1 Like