Texas House Oks bill to deport illegal entrant foreign migrants which is perfectly constitutional

I will.
Tx.

No that was your opinion. The court didn’t rule until after your statement. Yes they agree with you. I think he will be over turned.

that is all good but think he will be over ruled.

Did you read that part of the Judge’s ORDER titled “A. Likelihood of Success on the Merits” page 5, part of which states:

Here, the Plaintiff is likely to succeed on its trespass to chattels claim.

What is your argument for thinking District Judge ALIA MOSES is wrong with respect to the “Plaintiffs Likelihood of Success on the Merits”?

yes I did. I still think it will be overturned. I hope not by I have no confidence in the ruling.

Well then, what is your argument for thinking District Judge ALIA MOSES is wrong with respect to the “Plaintiffs Likelihood of Success on the Merits”?

I am pretty sure you know why. You just think those opinions from the SC are unsubstantiated.

I have absolutely no idea what you base your thinking on which leads you to conclude District Judge ALIA MOSES is wrong with respect to the “Plaintiffs Likelihood of Success on the Merits”

Please set forth your legal arguments.

BTW, keep in mind that the court is bound to abide by the “rules of the common law” in this particular case.

JWK

“If the Constitution was ratified under the belief, sedulously propagated on all sides that such protection was afforded, would it not now be a fraud upon the whole people to give a different construction to its powers?”___ Justice Story

What in the hell are you talking about?

Nowhere in there does it give a state the authority to deport illegals.

1 Like

What am I talking about your ask? Perhaps you ought to keep track of the legislation rather than spending time posting absurd circular arguments. See: C.S.H.B. No. 20

Sec. 411.564. ARTICLE I, SECTION 10 INVOCATION. Pursuant to
a legislative finding or a declaration by the governor that a state
of invasion or imminent danger under Section 10, Article I, United
States Constitution, exists . . .

Here’s the question I would ask the SCOTUS as what’s happening at the border is unprecedented. Does the Constitution say anywhere that states are powerless to stop a President whose goal is to destroy the country using the ruse of phony asylum seeking?

1 Like

That certainly makes perfect sense.

And just to recall, District Judge ALIA MOSES already ORDERED the Biden Administration to stop cutting the razor wire installed by the State of Texas to protect its border from an ongoing invasion.

the executive part of govt enforces the law.

well the parts they like.

obviously enforcement depends on the POTUS.

Allan

which was appealed.

Allan

So “obviously” if the President decides the civil rights laws of the 1960s should not be enforced, he has the authority to nullify them?

:roll_eyes:

Check out that part of the Judge’s ORDER titled “A. Likelihood of Success on the Merits” page 5, part of which states:

So what.
Most of the decisions get to be appealed.
If you read back couple of dozen of posts here you’ll see it was already shown that Texas has a good chance of winning on the merits of the case.

2 Likes

Biden…a perfect example of failing to do so.
He should be removed from office instantly.

So I’ve been reading all the “is it Constitutional” arguments.

Here’s my position…I don’t know if this whole idea is constitutional…that’s for the lawyers to sort out.

But something has to be done. A competent responsible administration that actually cared about the country would never have allowed this nightmare we are living with at the southern border.

The Biden administration is neither competent nor responsible…joes a bought and paid for puppet for his lib masters here at home and his foreign investors around the world. He should be immediately removed from office…he won’t be but he should.

So in the face of that level of incompetent irresponsible federal leadership, which has adopted a policy of flooding the country with illegals from all over the world (these people are not asylum seekers let’s just drop that lie now for all the reasons that have been posted) Texas, which is ground zero for Biden’s invasion of America imho has every right to do whatever it needs to protect itself.

In the last two years our federal government under the “leadership” of the Biden bunch has spat all over the Constitution…certainly this President completely abrogating his responsibility to enforce the southern border has to be at least as unconstitutional as Texas trying to defend it.

I’m personally fine with whatever…God willing the disgusting Biden administration is in its final 14 months, whatever court challenges are levied against Texas for doing the right thing will take longer than that to resolve. Treat this the same way Biden treated the obviously unconstitutional student loan forgiveness lie…

Go for it texas…and thank you for actually caring about the border. Too bad you’ve got no help from the clueless blunder in the White House.

2 Likes

Don’t hold your breath waiting for that poster to acknowledge and offer a rebuttal to that part of the Judge’s ORDER titled “A. Likelihood of Success on the Merits” page 5, part of which states:

JWK

Under today’s authoritarian democrat party leadership, our government doesn’t help to fix the nation’s problems. It fixes the people, like Trump, who dare to point to the nation’s problems.

1 Like