Texas Declares Emergency

He did not follow CDC guidelines…we get to hurl scorn at Biden.

It was a reckless and childish move…We know how much Biden loves the children…he is a beacon of magnetism drawing them without parents from all points south of Mexico.

:clown_face:

1 Like

The CDC guidelines are not foolproof…who knew??

:clown_face:

Yup, J’Biden’s policies?
They’re working according to plan.
What exactly is that plan?

Weak. Anemic

Get back to pre trump policy regarding immigration aka sanity.

Allan

Remember when he was holding mass gatherings and one of them killed Herman Cain?

Yeah… me too.

1 Like

More politics…4 Pinocchio’s for that one.

Former Republican presidential candidate and colon cancer survivor, Herman Cain has died after battling coronavirus for nearly a month, according to an AP report. He was 74.

Cain was hospitalized less than two weeks after he attended Trump’s Tulsa, Oklahoma campaign rally in June, although it is not known when or where he was infected with the coronavirus. He had been co-chair of Black Voices for Trump.

1 Like

So he might have had it while in close contact at a super spreader event that was held by the President.

You realize that that is also really bad… right?

download (5)

2 Likes

If Cain was already infected, then being at an event with a lot of people is a good thing or a bad thing?

Tweet on June 20. Dead by July 30.

Coincidence? Maybe. But he wasn’t the only one who has regret downplaying Covid.

Back on topic please.

1 Like

During the campaign Clueless Joe said something about our country being able to take in 2 million more … I forget the exact quote.

It looks like that is exactly what this failed president is trying to do…

Good for Governor Abbott it looks more and more as woke children are making terrible policy Republican Governors are stepping up as much as they can to keep the ship afloat.

Never vote Democrat kids.

3 Likes

That border was reasonably secure when Biden bumbled his way into the White House. By executive order including ending the wall construction and halting the remain in Mexico policy that idiot in the White House created this problem. I heard a story this morning if a little 5 year old boy screaming at the coyotes who brought him to the border, pleading with them not to leave him, which they did. That God the border patrol found him.

And while they are running a daycare one has to wonder how many drugs and how much human trafficking and how many people who shouldn’t be in America are coming in.

The President has a responsibility to our national security and the doddering old fool in the White House has completely failed and his people daily lie about his failure.

Leftists impeached Trump for far less.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I haven’t had ten days power outages total in my 54 years of living.

I sincerely hope not. Biden is flooding systems that are set up for American children in order to flood the country with illegals. That is one of the worse things about his policy.
The answer is to stop the flood of illegals, not to try to find places for them.

What policy did Biden implement or take away that increased illegal immigration. We know illegal immigration did not stop under Trump. It slowed last year due to a pandemic.

Amen…

Biden has created a disaster at the border and his administration, specifically that mayorkis clown, has been repeatedly lying about it.

What policy did he implement or remove and what was the direct impact of that change? Is there a correlative between those changes and the increase in illegal immigration?

boy how true. actually they impeached him on utter ■■■■■■■■

1 Like