Texas bans abortion

Abortion always kills someone.

And these days Pregnancy is a choice. They have birth control. And the virus is not that deadly…

3 Likes

It’s the same thing, really. Understanding how someone’s selfish decisions impact other people.

Personally: you can’t be both pro-life and anti-vax, especially with something as contagious as Corona.

If the virus isn’t that deadly, why are people showing up to the ER in droves for COVID, and ICUs far and wide are all on divert?

Because there are a lot of people?

1 Like

Playing dumb is not a good look on you.

I’m not playing. Look at the demographics.

But this is something that has never been seen before. Are there seriously that many people who are gravely ill, and always have been, that ICUs have always been on divert?

I’m not following your logic.

It’s just like the flu if you don’t count the 10x deaths and long term effects.

1 Like

Of course it’s been seen before, it happens every few years.

One does not build ICUs on the assumption that there will be a permanent state of crisis.

If this is such an issue, where are the tents and field hospitals?

Careful what you agree with here.

The statement was, “…pro lifers should address this first…”

And you’ll see other pro-aborts tossing other issues to address “before trying to end abortions.” An endless list of hurdles and barricades, so that their barbaric social sacrament can prevail.

Pro-slavers did the same thing.

3 Likes

Your posts get sicker as the thread progresses. And the ignorance in them more profound.

1 Like

good point i agree.

i did refrain from mentioning “first”

That claim is about as misogynistic as they come. It’s abjectly sick.

1 Like

Are you still sticking with this?

The amoeba is an organism. Sperm and ovum are not. (In spite of your dishonest claim that google says it is.)

You’ve been corrected on this repeatedly. You have absolutely no credibility here, and your arguments make you look foolish.

Not to mention amoebas are protists- and in the phylum Rhizopoda. Many parasites are in that same phylum, including entameoba hystolytica, which also happens to be an amoeba.

There is no “either or” or “depends” when saying a zygote is parasitic. The answer should firmly, and always be, “no.”

I’m surprised there are more Conservatives in this thread. I know a lot of forumites avoid abortion threads.

I personally believe making abortion illegal is the third rail for conservatives, so they will beat around the bush like this Texas law until the SC is forced to make a decision and even then I predict they will skirt it by saying “states rights” but in the end its a losing battle.

It’s not the woman’s body that causes miscarriages? I learned something new today.

Why do you keep associating born human slavery with abortion of the unborn?

If a 1000 zygotes and a black slave adult was in a burning room… who would you save first?

I know you won’t answer… but the answer is super clear. You would save the adult.

Something tells me you didn’t really learn it. You’ll continue to promote that falsehood.