Texas bans abortion

I’m an adoptive parent.

Dont talk to me about ignorant.

1 Like

I said nothing about thorough being the problem did I?

That is not the problem at all. Don’t tell me how it works. I’ve done it.

How is your son doing?

Daughter.

Getting her RN degree if it all works out.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

Apologies, it’s been awhile. I remember you had mentioned your kid a couple of times in CC. So glad she is thriving. Hope you are well, as well. :slight_smile:

Fighting … Protesting … What’s the difference? The answer is the same.

The slight of hand does not fool anyone.

2 Likes

Bills dont think.

What sort of harm?

If a zygote is a person… then a miscarriage is involuntary manslaughter. The zygote did not consent. The zygote did not die of natural causes… it died because the mother expelled it.

everyone suffers

everyone should try to end abortions period

it’s barbaric

but yes that should be addressed

1 Like

Is someone dying from a heart attack manslaughter?

Your absurdity is becoming boring.

Is that person autonomous? A zygote is not… the woman causes the miscarriage.

You are talking about making a natural death a crime. What difference does autonomy have to do with it? How about a Alzheimer patient in a old folks home?

Women do not cause their miscarrages in the vast majority of cases. And except in extreme cases where women may try to abort by miscarriage, at best (or worst depending on how you look at it) they only contribute (possibly) to the miscarriage. In fact, it is estimated that 1/3 to 1/2 of all pregnancies end in miscarriage before the woman misses her first period.

Miscarriages are caused by the woman.

That is patently false. Your desperation to defend the killing of unborn humans is getting the best of you.

Is it? I defend choice.

Yep … The choice to kill defenseless unborn humans, using falsehoods to support your opinion.

1 Like

Falsehoods? Lol.

Do you think abortion is murder?