Texas bans abortion

Look at the verb tense.

Probably not. I will bet the number is a statistical zero. Donā€™t try to make the exception the rule.

Women have been harmed by this law.

Verb tense is my specialty.

Show one.

You know, I am starting to like Sneaky. He tells it like it is. And takes no prisoners from either side.

I will say this, the Republic of Texas just helped Jbiden off the hook for everything else heā€™s screwed up.

We changed the news cycle.

1 Like

ā€œControlā€?

There is a ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  up adoption system.

Are you saying you didnā€™t?

How is that?

The two, Dr. Bernard Nathanson & Lawrence Leder, who encouraged the Democratic Party to include abortion rights in their platform, made it clear they werenā€™t feminists at all.

Dr. Nathanson came to regret his participation in the movement, converting from atheism to Roman Catholicism. His journey is the subject of a book called The Hand of God.

How is it women are HELPED by abortion rather than birth control? Or adoption? Or anonymously using a baby safe haven somewhere like a police station?

Abortion rights throw women and girlsā€”who are more likely to be aborted than male babiesā€”under the proverbial bus.

Agreed. I have family that works in that system.

Now we add more unwanted kids to an already overwhelmed and broken system.

Change the system. It doesnā€™t have to be that way.

1 Like

My moral code is not that of a woman.

very true. if this were addressed that might help women make a non-death related choice

2 Likes

vs not letting them have a chance at life

Totally ignorant of the fact that it will cost more money with all these unplaced kids.

The system is thorough because it should be. I know someone that was placed through adoption and was abused for 8 years. Guess what happened? She sued the state and won a $5 million judgement.

For them to suffer? Are you sure you are pro life? Or just pro birth?

Seems like pro lifers should address this first, before trying to end abortions

Preaching self control for women while practicing none of your own. Thatā€™s a very self-serving moral code.