Texas bans abortion

I don’t think you want to got here because there are fathers that kill and/or consume their offspring in the animal world. Isn’t that also a “sick denial of basic instinct”?

no that is a way, often, to maintain male dominance. primates do such things, such as kill younger monkeys who may grow up to challenge them

naturally speaking, it is not too common because that would kill of that species. anomalies exist across all species

regardless i dont think any of them do it to fit into their prom dress, or because they have dave matthews tickets

1 Like

Yes, the basic instinct in the animal world in some cases is to kill your offspring. It doesn’t matter the reason, it remains a “sick denial of basic instinct”.

the instinct in the animal world is to increase chances to survive and reproduce

so it’s not really a “ sick denial of basic instinct”

mangling a fetus for pure sake of convenience then have soulless pig sarah silverman make joke skits about it, that is “sick denial…”

coming around to seeing this yet?

1 Like

Reproduce by killing and eating your offspring. Got it.

not sure how you’re getting that out of what i’m saying

but it has been what, three posts in a losing volley? so here comes the ■■■■■■■■

1. We have established that some animals eat their own offspring.

2. You said killing your own offspring was “sick denial of basic instinct”

3. You then pivoted to instinct bring to survive and reproduce

4. How does eating your own children promote reproduction?

Look at all that leftist empathy on display. We knew it was fake now many are showing their true colors.

It’s funny watching so many leftist brag about the the senile old pervert in the white house who has messed up more things in a few months than all those before him.

I’m not judging. I’m just asking you a question.

You’re the one with the fake empathy as you pretend you know how every woman feels about their miscarriage.

1 Like

No, that is not the definition of murder. Murder is not the taking of human life, it is the unlawful killing of a human being. By law one is not a being until they are born.

It sounds like you are arguing for the living human zygote/fetus to be granted personhood so that an abortionist can be indicted for murder. As I said, that is unnecessary. The fact that the living zygote/fetus is human is indisputable. All you © have to do is add abortion to the list of illegal homicides.

ok

wrong. read back through. i said that about abortion. trip down memory lane here:

that wasnt a “pivot” it was directly addressing your posts. another trip down memory lane.

some animals engage in killing young rivals to be, etc. to maintain dominance, so they say. dominance means more chances to mate with select females, etc.

First of all, it’s the males that do it (in the anomalous examples when it is done.) Not mothers. And generally it’s the alpha male that does it to offspring from other males. It’s done to produce offspring from stronger, more dominant males.

It’s not to promote reproduction, but to promote stronger offspring, thereby better survival of the species.

And what a rathole this has produced. In fact, irresponsible human males who pressure their baby mamas to abort even their OWN progeny are worse than the animal behavior some here seem so eager to use as a distraction.

There is a bible verse that speaks of the faithfulness of God. No matter how bad things are, God will not abandon you. The example used to describe the worst of the worst circumstances is a mother abandoning her child.

And the female lion will fight to the death if necessary to protect her non-alpha cubs from the alpha male’s attempt to kill them.

But pro-aborts seem bent on highlighting that alpha male as if it justifies the horrendous practice of abortion. It’s sick.

1 Like

It sentences like these that keep me out of the abortion threads.

No offense.

:upside_down_face:

None taken, but in context it was about animals.

It’s funny when cons come on the forum and degrade the POTUS who ripped they guy a new one.

Allan

Wanted, unwanted.
Convenience.
Let’s not pretend what abortion rights are really about.

your assumptions are not facts

Stick to the topic. Texas. Heartbeat.