TEMPER TANTRUM: At Least Three House Democrats Vow to ‘Boycott’ Trump’s State of the Union Address

Originally published at: TEMPER TANTRUM: At Least Three House Democrats Vow to ‘Boycott’ Trump’s State of the Union Address | Sean Hannity

At least three House Democrats confirmed their decision to boycott President Trump’s State of the Union Address Tuesday night as the Impeachment trial in the United States Senate comes to a close.

“A third House Democrat announced plans on Monday to boycott President Trump‘s Tuesday State of the Union address, which will take place a day before the Senate is expected to acquit the president in his impeachment trial,” reports The Hill. “Rep. Earl Blumenauer (D-Ore.), who also skipped Trump’s previous State of the Union addresses, said that he will not be attending the speech on Tuesday.”

“I have chosen not to dignify Trump’s parade of lies about health care, his persistent exaggeration, and his personal attacks with my attendance at this year’s State of the Union Address. His appalling performances each day continue to justify that decision, and I have no doubt tomorrow night will be more of the same — even possibly worse,” Blumenauer said in a statement.

The other two Democrats include Representatives Steven Cohen and Frederica Wilson.

Read the full report here.

Source: The Hill

Democrats funded the Steele dossier so Obama could spy illegally on Americans, no one cares about the treasonous Democrats anymore!