Teen Attacked for wearing MGA hat by deranged Democrat

I’m shocked it wasn’t a raving illegal alien physically assaulting the peaceful diner minding his own business, after all the crap the DNC put in their heads about TRUMP and racism.

The DNC’s fingerprints are all over this incident.

It is weird that the phone doesn’t move when a supersized soft drink is fired at dude. Your first instinct is always to cover up your phone.

1 Like

Good…then we have a bet?

Or at least duck. It is not the Norm to just sit there and take a drink in the face. No flinching, no getting up to go after the guy. Just keep filming like it was expected.

Yes. So easy.

You’re too common sense.

No one at the table flinches or moves their phone, even the kid on camera who caught the blowback from the soda. I could see being scared maybe but that was really bizarre.

You lie. Those kids were scared. Its the possum response to danger, hoping it goes away if there is no movement.

That Democrat was deranged, clearly a danger to society. I hope they throw the book at him.

I heard he lost his job at a bar. Prosecution should come next.

Lol make up a completely new story when the first one is shown to be fake.

Can’t stop laughing.

1 Like

It’ll be fun…thanks.

You already lost your bet with Symra. He’s now unemployed, his boss fired the ■■■■■■■ for doing what he did.

Mebbe they thought he was MS 13 sent here to torment poor kids in a coffee shop. I bet he was trained by democrats who taught him to hate America and that his how they are showing their hatred. Throwing large drinks in people’s faces. Mebbe that is why the kid was scared. It’s not the Norm for dudes to throw drink in your face because you got your MAGA hat on. That dude should be sent back to El Salvador or Mexico or where ever he came from. Clearly he was trained by the democrats to come across the border and throw drinks out of that learned democrat hate.

Lol I remember this. It supposedly happen at my branch of Citizens Bank right around the corner from my house.

On one of the busiest thoroughfares in the city. In the middle of a nightlife strip. Under one of those blindingly bright sodium security lights.

Satire fail. He was fed disinformation by the Democrat Run Public School system since he was a wee little child, learning to hate whitey whenever they are found dining in public.

1 Like

Lies. Everyone knows he was trained in Kenya by Obama ISIS. Stop your false flag. Bill Clinton is a rapist infowars.com.

Has he been formally charged yet? That’s when I get to collect. Ymmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :sunglasses:

Forgive me but…I don’t understand your post?

Everyone knows the sedition by the Democrat Party has incensed its low information cult followers into hating people who haven’t harmed them one bit.

In fact, Black Unemployment is at record low levels:

1 Like