Teen Attacked for wearing MGA hat by deranged Democrat

That’s just counter-punching, Snowdrop.

1 Like

Thanks Obama!

3 Likes

It’s almost like political norms existed for a reason.

1 Like

Trump supporters are funny

1 Like

MAGA til the day we die!!!

This is America…

Are you kidding? Did you see the face on the other kid at the table? That was fear…and it wasn’t “fake”. I’ll make you a bet? I’ll wager you a pizza, that the perp is real, identified and charged for assault?

2 Likes

Lol that wasn’t fear. They were punking you guys. It’s so easy. Totally staged.

Fake News.

2 Likes

I’m shocked it wasn’t a raving illegal alien physically assaulting the peaceful diner minding his own business, after all the crap the DNC put in their heads about TRUMP and racism.

The DNC’s fingerprints are all over this incident.

It is weird that the phone doesn’t move when a supersized soft drink is fired at dude. Your first instinct is always to cover up your phone.

1 Like

Good…then we have a bet?

Or at least duck. It is not the Norm to just sit there and take a drink in the face. No flinching, no getting up to go after the guy. Just keep filming like it was expected.

Yes. So easy.

You’re too common sense.

No one at the table flinches or moves their phone, even the kid on camera who caught the blowback from the soda. I could see being scared maybe but that was really bizarre.

You lie. Those kids were scared. Its the possum response to danger, hoping it goes away if there is no movement.

That Democrat was deranged, clearly a danger to society. I hope they throw the book at him.

I heard he lost his job at a bar. Prosecution should come next.

Lol make up a completely new story when the first one is shown to be fake.

Can’t stop laughing.

1 Like

It’ll be fun…thanks.

You already lost your bet with Symra. He’s now unemployed, his boss fired the ■■■■■■■ for doing what he did.