Tapping the oil reserves

I don’t think the ones pulling Biden’s strings are worried about 2022 or 2024. It is about doing as much damage as you can now.

1 Like

The oil companies #1 goal is to return value to their shareholders. Nothing in their goals aligned with the goals of the nation.

Buying low, selling high. Sounds good to me.

This guy is lawless

1 Like

Is terrifying too strong a word?

1 Like

Nope. I sincerely believe as Biden and the Dems see more and more collapse in the public’s approval of their stupid expensive anti American bull ■■■■ they’ll just try harder and harder to jam their ■■■■ down our throats.

1 Like

You’re knowledge is out of date and would be true for offshore and deepwater assets but the Permian changed the game.

First off, there are hundreds of DUC wells in inventory. That means they have been drilled but not fracked. Fracking a well takes about two weeks and production usually comes online within a month after that.

Second, oil companies have plenty of land on which they could drill but choose not to. If they did, they would need to contract and mobilize land rigs which is easy to do as they aren’t offshore platforms. It takes less than a half year to contract, mobilize and start drilling. Drilling a well in the Permian may take about a month if it’s a long horizontal. So overall less than a year from decision to oil production.

The Permian is less than 10% federal land as most is private land not subject to Biden’s edicts. You knew that, didn’t you?

President Puppet is so clever.

Quite remarkable how he ruins everything he touches.

2 Likes

Ruins everything Biden does.

Mean old curmudgeon too.

I don’t like him.

China can have him.

isnt that amazung how she couldnt (or wouldn’t) answer that

what a huge joke of an administration

2 Likes

so the oil reserves exist to affect the prices of fuel and play politics?

i dont think that’s what it’s for

2 Likes

That is what you get with identity politics, incompetents chosen by race, gender or orientation instead of competence and knowledge. Same reason we have a Transportation Secretary who’s prior experience with anything to do with it was over seeing sixty six city busses.

2 Likes

Brandon’s answer to this problem, along with his secretary…PROVES…just how stupid they are and how much in trouble “we” are for the balance of this term.

5 Likes

diversity trumps abilities with these morons. of course

1 Like

Oh I wish all I was worried about was simple incompetence here.

3 Likes

i bet she knows. it’s common knowledge for her position

she was just avoiding the follow up which is “how does releasing two or three days worth of oil help the problem?”

and of course the press being the very definition of pathetic would dare not press because that would make unky joe look as incompetent as he is

Katie Couric spilled the beans about how it works in her latest book. White house uses White House access for the press as a cudgel to cow the press and they cave. Most of them are effectively state media at this point.

3 Likes

Brandon told us to REST EASY over inflation.

That is the same as ■■■■ off losers to me.

2 Likes