Tampa General: great success with COVID-19 treatment, reduces hospital stays

Perhaps I am just daft. I’m not sure what position you disagree with?

1 Like

I disagree that just because sometime is expensive it should be used and those who get to receive should be berated for being able to afford it

More importantly i agree with you just because something appears to be free it never is.

Ignores the reduction of symptoms for those who receive the vaccine reducing the need for some treatments.

The mass hysteria isn’t coming from the pro vaccine crowd.

Is vaccine a form of treatment?

Agreed. So, I very much applaud the forward thinkers who realize this and are working on solutions.

I agree with this as well. One size does not fit all. We should be coming together on this not finger pointing.

2 Likes

If not expensive, if it shows that it helps, should it be used?

There are some medications showing promise. I think we should allow that to be explored.

I don’t think the vaccine is a one size fits all. As a matter of personal opinion (based upon a lot of reading), I believe the vaccine is going to lose a lot of efficacy over time.

I think exploring supplemental to the vaccine and in place of the vaccine is highly important.

For example, the OP and the below:

1 Like

I think it is very important to let folks know that it reduces symptoms and that is about it.

Maybe if more emphasis were placed on prevention as a multi-prong approach we could reduce transmission?

1 Like

And you ignore:

SEE: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases

July 21, 2021

“More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in “breakthrough” cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.”

Also see: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts… 80 Dead
More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus, and at least 80 of them have died, state health officials said Tuesday night.

JWK

Without a Fifth Column Media and Yellow Journalism [our MSM], and activist traitorous judges and Justices, the crisis at our southern border would never have grown to what now amounts to an outright invasion and threatens the general welfare of the United States and her citizens.

No one denounced the monoclonal antibody treatment. The FDA approved it for EUA.

What was said at the time Trump received that treatment is he got something that wasn’t widely available to the general public…yet he was bragging about how easy COVID was to beat….as if people could just walk into a hospital and demand the treatment.

Baloney! Many MSM outlets kept downplaying it as unproven, experimental and risky, while so-called “right-wing media outlets” whose guests advocated the treatment, were labeled as “right-wing” media that shouldn’t be listen to.

JWK

These aren’t being ignored.

They’re expected.

About 170 million Americans have received the vaccine. All the cases you mentioned in your two blurbs are 0.003% of all those who have been vaccinated.

You will see concentrated clusters of breakthrough cases amongst the vaccinated…they won’t be evenly distributed across the country.

1 Like

No…they didn’t.

Living proof it worked. What more do you want or need?

side? you guys and your narratives.

Him not to pretend it was widely available.

Him not to brag he was somebody special when he got the best treatment anyone could ever get.

Okay. Make it widely available.

If it is the best treatment anyone can get, why not offer it?

Because it took time to get tested and approved, and my guess is there supply shortages.

Dirty little secret…Operation Warp Speed was supposed to accelerate both vaccine development and therapy development.

Therapy development was massively deprioritized in favor of vaccine development…for many reasons…one of which was…wait for it…political.

Donald Trump wanted a vaccine before the election, so most of OWS funding went to try and make that happen.

Okay, put that all aside for a moment.

There are favorable results coming from monoclonal antibodies.

If there are shortages, why is that?

Because “Push button…get drug” manufacturing doesn’t exist.

1 Like

Expect a study based on fictitious data to come along that allegedly shows that treatments are dangerous. It will eventually be withdrawn, but it will still be used as the basis of news reports used to kill the treatment.

Viable treatment alternatives are an existential threat to profits for drug companies making the vaccines and a threat to the government’s push for force vaccinations.

1 Like

But we have a push button vaccine.

What is the problem?

If this works and helps why not the same parameters?