Tampa General: great success with COVID-19 treatment, reduces hospital stays

It certainly does not make any sense to me to get vaccinated with a vaccine proving to not be as effective as we would like. Not only are the breakthrough cases beginning to snowball, we are now being told to get a third shot of the same crap!

JWK

Yep. They still want you to believe that masking is our only hope.

If the vaccine was 1% effective it would make sense to get it.

As a former firefighter, and one who paid close attention to hazardous material training and standard operating procedures, I can personally state, without any reservations, that the masks currently in use for Covid protection are ineffective with respect to aerosols, and, to the best of my knowledge, is the most common method of covid transmission. At best, they may reduce the distance somewhat which the covid virus may travel from an infected carrier to others. In fact, they give the wearer a false sense of security.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

That is exactly why they are effective.

People… don’t let perfect be the enemy of the good.

It is the same thing with the vaccines.

To the degree that they may be somewhat effective, one must also take into account the adverse effects connected to wearing a mostly ineffective mask.

JWK

There is now both domestic and foreign blood on the hands of all those who voted for the Biden/Harris ticket.

That would depend on each person’s particular circumstances and medical history. One size does not fit all.

JWK

President Biden is giving aid and comfort to tens of thousands of Covid infected foreigners, who are invading our southern border

I understand that some would want to invent adverse effects… but there really are none for the vast majority of people.

Covering your faceholes during a pandemic of a respiratory illness should not be one of those things that people debate… because the only argument against is “i don’t wanna” and that is a dumb argument.

Sure, what medical history precludes getting this vaccine?

I’m sure there are many which a doctor would list. Aside from that, how about starting with a Covid19-vaccine screening and consent form ?

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, is now their worst nightmare.

What do you see in the screening questions that would make you refuse the vaccine?

Snowball?

Please provide evidence of “snowballing”.

The screening questions do not apply to me.

Why are the questions 1-13 being asked? Is there a connection between those questions and getting the vaccine?

JWK

“Until you realize how easy it is for your mind to be manipulated, you remain the puppet of someone else’s game.” ― Evita Ochel

SEE: 159 Dead, 593 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases

July 21, 2021

“More than 150 people have died and nearly 600 have been hospitalized in Illinois due to COVID-19 in “breakthrough” cases after they were fully vaccinated, according to state health officials.”

Also see: 5,100 Vaccinated People Acquire COVID in Massachusetts… 80 Dead
More than 5,100 Massachusetts residents have tested positive for COVID-19, despite being fully vaccinated against the virus, and at least 80 of them have died, state health officials said Tuesday night.

TDH: More than 1,000 breakthrough COVID cases reported in Tennessee
“To date, we are aware of just over 1,000 breakthrough cases, and that means people who are fully vaccinated. They have subsequently tested positive and of those thousand or so cases, we’ve had 195 hospitalizations and 27 deaths,” Piercey said.”

COVID-19 infections, deaths growing in vaccinated people

JULY 29, 2021

New Jersey sees spike in breakthrough cases in last two weeks, data analysis shows

etc.,. etc,.etc. …

JWK

Look at the cases compared to the unvaccinated.

Which group is a lot bigger?

Talk to me about the general population from which these samples are drawn…then get back to me.

I don’t know, you posted it as a reason not to take the vaccine. Look like symptoms of COVID to me?

Or, they may be conditions under which one ought not get the vaccine. I think the bottom line is, getting the vaccine depends upon one’s own circumstances and medical condition, and one size, so to speak, does not fit all.

JWK

There is no better way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled and criminal populations of other countries.

Could be. Or could just be a further conversation.

Has the vaccine killed anybody?

That’s a good question. Of course, as you know, the only people in a position to truthfully answer that question are a select few. Aside from that, the CDC says roughly 4,100 people have been hospitalized or died with Covid breakthrough infections after vaccination

JWK

The citizens of the United States paid little attention while their tyrannical federal government gave aid and comfort to hundreds of thousands of foreign nationals invading their country.