Tabloid reports Nancy Pelosi Husband busted for DUI over Mem Weekend

So now we can blame Bernie Sanders for the Scalise shooting? Sweet…

2 Likes

Both sides need to tone it down.

I have said my piece. Carry on.

He says immediately after blaming this nuts actions on republicans.

3 Likes

Pardon us for questioning why he would be in his underwear, after the press reported he was.

2 Likes

I’m consistent in my opinion. There is no place for violence in our politics from either side.

Civil war!!! :joy:

If blaming an entire party on the right for the actions of a drugged out, hippy, hemp jewelry making nut case is you toning it down…

3 Likes

Please don’t set the trans army on us.

The lefts continued attempts to shame in this thread have been duly noted. Thank you for your contribution.

4 Likes

I could see people getting caught up in the gay sex meet up gone wrong angle over the violent aftermath…if it actually happened. People invented their own distraction to joke about the assault.

Can I call you a whaaambulance? Are you gonna be ok?

It was done in jest, at least on my part, in the face of the entire democrat party and the media blaming Pelosi’s assault on right wing extremism and as an extension the right wing itself.

They pushed to have campaigns against Pelosi suspended for crying out loud.

2 Likes

You’re so late with this. I did a gif and everything if you scroll up. Chewing someone else’s cabbage is so passé.

4 Likes

which rhetoric, exactly?

im sure msnbpsycho told you that too

1 Like

I seriously love the ummm, concern for the victim in THIS thread by our left leaning posters, all sincere in their “lets wait for all of the facts”, etc…

Too bad in ANY thread concerning a conservative victim it is “well abc belonged to xyz group”, “well abc voted for/against xyz”, “abc supported xyz/or xyz campaign” so I CAN UNDERSTAND why some would want to hurt them. In EVERY SINGLE THREAD. So libs here wringing your hands over some of us joking around…suck it up buttercup, @your side is just as bad, if not worse.

5 Likes

Of course he didn’t deserve to get attacked at all. It’s just a different mindset when it happens to someone on the left as opposed to when it happens to someone on the right. It’s glaringly obvious.

They didn’t call for Scalise’s opponent to concede or stop running ads, nor Rand Paul’s.

It was right wing rhetoric, according to many here, which causes this guy to attack Paul Pelosi.

But the Bernie bro who shot Scalise? He was just crazy. Left-wing rhetoric and beliefs weren’t to blame at all… you’re an idiot if you believe that.

5 Likes

the blatant hypocrisy is astounding

3 Likes

The next time I start a thread that posits an assault was a secret sex tryst gone wrong, and now the feds are in full cover up mode to prevent that from getting out, you can remind me of this post.

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

and yet you excuse others for continuing on with it.