Tabloid reports Nancy Pelosi Husband busted for DUI over Mem Weekend

A lot of European countries do that.

I remember reading about a Finnish guy who got clocked doing 190 miles per hour in his Audi R8 V10 by a speed camera. Dude was worth a crap ton of money. He ended up with a 1.2 million dollar speeding ticket.

I dunno what to tell you, thatā€™s just factual. Everyone is wine-drunk driving from winery to winery. Thatā€™s their whole economic model.

I have often wondered about that. Iā€™d assume that lotsa people use DDā€™s and party busses.

uh oh more detailsā€¦ seems we were lied to:

crashing the brand new porsche also part of the business model?

4 Likes

brand new porscheā€¦

boy democrats sure do love their queen

2 Likes

When have you ever been in Napa Valley?

Thats the problem with our entire legal system. Those who can afford the best defense get away with a lot more.

We see it every day in our courts.

1 Like

It should be mandatory that a breathalizer be given to the Speaker of the House right after she mumbles and garbles to the nation about what ever it is on national television.

1 Like

Itā€™s good to see you Nemesis and I totally agree plus itā€™s getting worse IMO.

1 Like

Just her? :face_with_monocle:

No but she exemplifies the reasoning. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass: :+1:

1 Like

she acts drunk a lot, plus she acts out emotionally like a small child. that could be why but itā€™s prob just her leftism

Now whatā€™s that ole saying about; :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

6 Likes

Lmao at saying she acts out emotionally like a child. :thinking: I wonder which other politicians act out like that.

1 Like

i never saw any of them rip up a speech during a state of the union address like a petulant little child

Perhaps it shouldnā€™t be criminal fines, rather mandated service or time.

Heā€™s like that song. Heā€™s been everywhere man , Heā€™s been everywhere manā€¦ :wink:

The law says you canā€™t legally drive at .08, but letā€™s not kid ourselves, he probably wasnā€™t remotely close to drunk. Maybe for someone that never drank before.

But these days, if you have more than 2 beers, get a ride.

evidently this was enough impairment for him to cause an accident

but dont worry im sure heā€™ll be on the lot picking out his new Porsche tmrw

1 Like

Heā€™s 82 years old.