Tabloid reports Nancy Pelosi Husband busted for DUI over Mem Weekend

maybe nothing

but one wonders if it was all bs like everyone except lying idiot leftists knew jussie was

Oh yes people were. It just got blown up faster is all.

Heā€™s not a Castro supporter.

He took part in a Nude Anti-War protest in the Castro district of San Francisco. Context is key.

4 Likes

yeah like the state attorney huh? lol

kim foxx call your office

Since the police witnessed the actual attack, this seems like a pretty airtight case.

Ah-HA! :rofl:

3 Likes

Not ā€œCastro supportingā€ - a ā€œCastro nudist protestor.ā€

Itā€™s very poorly worded headline - ā€œCastroā€ as in the neighborhood in San Francisco, not the Cuban guy.

3 Likes

Wow lol. Thank you. Why didnā€™t i just wait :man_facepalming:

I hade to look "Castro nudist protestor"up. https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Nude-activists-cause-a-stir-at-protest-in-Castro-4989672.php. Almost 10 years ago.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure there was a time when conservative posters here would have writtenā€¦condolences.

Now its pretty much- It was a lib false flagā€¦or he deserved it.

3 Likes

right after running to Christopher Monzon defense.

2 Likes

I was living in San Francisco (and working in City politics) when that happened.

1 Like

He was a millenial from Berkeley.

2 Likes

wow. sf police must not be very effective

2 Likes

Gen X.

1 Like

Same thing.

How dare you.

1 Like

I am now hearing different versions of what happened. At first it was that police were present when the attacker made the hammer blows. Then another story came in that said when police arrived the attacker had already hit him and had him tied up and told police ā€œwe are just waiting for Nancy to get homeā€. I also heard that he broke a window (or sliding door) in the back and that set off the alarm. And then another story came in that Pelosi called 911 when the attacker was distracted. As of now I am not sure which stories are correct.

For real- super insulting. Get it straight people.

Unknown

images

2 Likes

4 Likes