Tabloid reports Nancy Pelosi Husband busted for DUI over Mem Weekend

Now it seems like the trick is to jump in there, accuse innocent people of contributing to the incident, and using it for political advantage. Disgusting.

3 Likes

For the same reason right leaning posters know all about CRT.

1 Like

Do you think we should still do the RIP threads? Maybe skip them from now on?

I was looking at Colin Powell’s RIP thread. Mostly good but even that started to get weird. Sneaky posted this: “I’m going to clean this garbage up once. Some of you better get some self-control.”

Seems wise now.

Here’s a nice one. Should be very polarizing and yet the conservatives here were nothing but gracious.

Here’s one that’s nice on the other side with Lefty voices offering their condolences.

They know nothing. For instance it is TAnon these days and the new motto is “Trust the Ham”, and the whole thing is dedicated to recipes for the other white meat.

1 Like

Lol, first painting is a girl holding a prayer book and the second is titled Young Lady with a Letter. There have theories about these paintings for years.

1 Like

It’s still funny.

To me, anyway

1 Like

My granddaughter is doing a paper for psych class, dealing with how people of different periods of history view artwork. Something like that. She wanted to do one paper for both her psych and art class. Her professors agreed to allow it, I gotta show her this one,maybe she’ll use it and have to cite the Hannity forum! Lol

This is a better source

Paul Pelosi is back home. No need for rehab or PT facility.

Not even a sympathetic photo with Nancy and his noggin bandaged up.

The lack of video or photo of any aspect of this incident is bothersome. Very odd.

Just minimal press release. Since he is home this will be the last we hear for a long time.

1 Like

Maybe if you don’t want to participate, don’t. Otherwise mind your own business.

He’s an illegal… sanctuary city and all. Just like when Steinle was shot. The leaders didn’t give a damn… they just didn’t want to go after an illegal.

1 Like

While pretending to have any semblance of virtue what-so-ever. :wink:

2 Likes

Nah, it’s far more virtuous to cry and cry and cry and cry.

Or it’s just an acupuncture in the eye from the shaky hands. :wink:

It’s as if there was never any “bRaIn SuRgErY!1!”

:rofl:

3 Likes

Linear algebra, by hand, with really big matrices!

2 Likes

Topological Algebra bent my brain in ways it didn’t know it could. lol

2 Likes

Non-Euclidean geometry…. Yikes!

1 Like