Surprise! Neither Manafort nor Cohen at top of Fox News site

What you are telling arent the facts…

LOL 10 char.

Funny for you, isnt it? It will be much more funny in November, when the Democrats will lose the elections (once again) and 2020, when Trump will be re-elected

That’s a simplification. There are about 17,000 murder in the US per year. You expect that all of them will get your attention?

I’d agree with you in seriousness, but we aren’t hearing about all the tax evaders either. So it isn’t the charge that is generating the news coverage.

Clearly it’s the person. A top political ally of the President being found guilty of multiple crimes seems kind of newsworthy to me. It reflects on his administration, no?

You are a victim of the media hyping up your fears.

I think you ignore the reality much rather and call it “media hyping up the fears” if they report about the outrageous crimes of illegals. In Europe we have neraly every day an incident with so called “refugees” (=invaders)

I can’t speak to areas outside the US but here statistics show illegals commuting less violent crimes than Americans (by pop).

i seem to recall you being a law and order sort of person what difference does the age of a crime make? As long as it is within the statute of limitations why should they be ignored? Should we ignore a crime if its more than 12 months old? 24 months?

Every media report I have read talks about how while Manaforts convinction is embarrasing for the President it really has no impact. Why do Trump supporters continue to want to link the two?

If Cohen’s plea deal is a nothing burger, why did Hannity devote so much time to it on radio and TV? Why did Levin devote so much time to it? IN fact why did they spend so much time trying to minimize it? If its a nothing burger just ignore it.

Who said anything about it being ignored by the justice system, not me. I was talking about campaigns and voting.

Libby all ginned up about sex. lol!