Supreme Court Trust, Job Approval at Historical Lows

This will be a most interesting session of the SCOTUS.

The right warned us of activist judges, but we didn’t listen.

3 Likes

This term is going to be full of stuff that pisses liberals off.

Weird how following the constitution as written “pisses liberals off”.

6 Likes

This is actually more of a reflection of how historically low the character actually is that mistrusts the SCOTUS. Now do a 180 and look in the mirror at the larger problem in your life.

“Trust” is at an historic low, because libs aren’t getting their commie way. :rofl:

6 Likes

well there are (slightly) less leftist activist judges vs constitutionalist ones. but you’ll learning

Critprogs are mad about the baby murder. They don’t care that Roe was bad law.

5 Likes

What a sad sack of affairs when one’s highest priority is to ensure the right to murder defenseless children. :rofl:

6 Likes

God forbid the Supreme Court should be something other than a backstop for kook fringe lib policies that can’t win in Congress or elections.

People like Lizzie Warren are lying frauds but their words still carry some weight.

“They have burned whatever legitimacy they may still have had,” Warren said of the supreme court. “They just took the last of it and set a torch to it.”

This Supreme Court I’m guessing will disappoint both sides of the aisle. Personally I have far more faith in the court than in the dumbass on the White House, the congress, and certainly in the unelected career bureaucrat class.

2 Likes

And that…coupled with January 6…

Is all the left has to hang it’s collective hats on.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for the libs getting back out of the sack with CentGov, Corporate America, and the Military Industrial Complex, but they just don’t appear to have taken it enough yet. Perhaps once they realize they’ve yet to actually get anything out of this peasant NPC gig. :rofl:

3 Likes

How does this compare to approval for Congress?

…or Biden?

I went to look at the numbers again and realized I missed this little gem:

1 Like

This is easily the best SC of my 69 year life time.It isn’t infested with a lib majority ruling based on fee fees instead of the constitution.

I don’t agree with all their rulings but they are a marked improvement over SC’s of the past.

4 Likes

That pretty much says it all about woke libs.

2 Likes

According to the OP’s link, during Trump’s entire term, trust in the SCOTUS was up over 20 points before the Chief Sniffer replaced him. It’s been tumbling since. :rofl:

2 Likes

For the first time since the 1930’s the court is as it should be.

5 Likes

The greatest part of the Trump legacy. The courts. That’s the real power. And I kind of get the impression the establishment dems (= Clintons) held up alot of court appointments during Obama believing Hillary would be president. I say that because of the way snakehead Carville freaked out after Trumps election in 2016. “The judiciary is lost” …