Supreme Court Nominee

Most qualified nominee ever!!

Hopefully she takes the Sotomayor position, that a wise black woman can make smarter decisions than white men.

Any American employer who did what Biden did would be fired and sued into bankruptcy.

3 Likes

there is insurance for employment violations. But yes they would likely be sued.

Well good thing he’s the president and this is about picking a supreme court justice.

No it isn’t remotely legal to advertise a job and limit applicants to one race and gender.

Yes i edited that out because its a little more complicated than that and i didn’t say gender

Resume.

That doesn’t necessarily mean Barrett isn’t qualified. Just that she is less so than Brown Jackson.

Resume means babkas, it’s in the writing.

Well in certain situations it is… like acting or roles that interface with different ethnicities or cultures

She was a woman. That’s all that mattered to Trump.

The writing is the minimum standard.

Nah the writing is the only standard. The writing bears out the mind, the principles, the goals, and the position the justice is going to take.

For example Thomas writing shows that he is a fundamentalist.

Oh I thought you meant constitutional standards.

And you know this how?

Must suck to know you will always have an affirmative action asterisk after your name.

2 Likes

Both of their resumes are public…

Yes…And I don’t see Jackson being more qualified.

Does Justice Barrett have an asterisk after her name?

1 Like

The judicial power of the United States, shall be vested in one Supreme Court, and in such inferior courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The judges, both of the supreme and inferior courts, shall hold their offices during good behaviour, and shall, at stated times, receive for their services, a compensation, which shall not be diminished during their continuance in office.

This is the constitutional standard. It has nothing to do with resume either. Other than may be good behavior lol

If Trump said he was going to only choose a woman, sure.