Supreme Court clears way for Manhattan prosecutors to subpoena Trump's taxes

Come now who has ever thought of using two sets of books.

And… no one really gave a crap.

That is the surprising thing.

But cannibal pedophiles… that is totally real.

So stupid.

1 Like

I’m not sure about that. For one thing the Trump organization has over 400 companies. And I have been told by a former IRS agent that lots of tax dodge cases have included organizations will multiple companies where funds can be manipulated to cover over illegalities. The Manhattan DA’s office has also stated that they are looking for illegal activities related to the changing of property values to secure bank loans and for insurance rates. So one question would be if all of that information would be included in a IRS examination.

And Trump is still the Republican Daddy.

Rent free and always.

1 Like

I know right? It’s been a month he’s been out of office and is still the functional head of the GOP. His corruption and influence will be in the news for years.

so trump irs audit claim was a lie all this time? he could have just refused to supply them. but it’s his nature to lie. good for SC. let’s get this out in the open and get it over with.

If he didn’t do anything wrong, what’s the problem?

I agree. Trumpers expect that people should ignore wrong doing. I don’t think so. We need to pursue this to the end.

Like I said, its not a problem, if he did something illegal, he can go jail, just like anyone else.

1 Like

The SDNY should of given up on their case when Trump left office?

Probably only if charges are filed. documents to the grand jury are not supposed to be released.

A fella named Al in Chicago about a century ago maybe?

1 Like