SUMMIT SUSPENDED: The President CANCELS North Korea Talks, Cites ‘Insufficient Progress’ | Sean Hannity

President Trump abruptly canceled Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s trip to North Korea Friday; blaming the suspension of negotiations on a lack of “progress” towards the denuclearization of the region.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/summit-suspended-the-president-cancels-north-korea-talks-cites-insufficient-progress/

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1006837823469735936

Yep…thatll teach Kim. Gave him right what he wanted. No more talks. Now he’s unfettered to do what ever he wants.

Gosh, You sound like such a positive person, please do not spread your kinda attitude, no one needs to be a downer like you…

1 Like

Who saw this coming

Pretty much everyone who isn’t desperately covering for Trump. Who knew peace on the Korean Peninsula would be so complicated?

1 Like

:robot:
10 char

Any what was “fettering” him before? Seriously, what has changed to untie his hands? Like nothing. Trump can still impose the sanctions, the same penalties. Can you understand that Kons?

Trump haters saw it coming. Heck they predict everything negative about Trump. So if some glitch occurs or something doesn’t go Trump’s way they say “I told you so.” But they also DID NOT predict the incredible low unemployment numbers, the fantastic economy or the elimination of ISIS.

So things slow down and the anti-American, anti-peace Trump haters, who did not lift a finger to help Trump’s Korean initiative, ridicule Trump! Disgusting.

How many fingers did you lift? Was this to eat Cheetos?

Seems like you, Cynic, only lifted one: the middle finger, which was directed at the greatest president since Eisenhower.

2 Likes

giphy

Definitely didnt predict $1trillion deficits

It’s just never dear leader trumps fault is it

But will he? I don’t know that Trump now has the focus he had back in when this summit happened. We all knew this would be the out come.

This is a healthy and measured non political response. Of course the Left will spin this issue to demonize the President.

By posting his own words with no comment… OK :rofl:

As I look at some comments it makes me wonder if some have had any clue on how standard diplomacy FAILED America through Obama and then if they even noticed how well Trump “diplomacy” has served America.

Wake up you brain dead idiots. I am guessing a standard chess game is also above your abilities of understanding? Apparently Obama’s apology tour and bending over to kiss the rings of Muslim leaders was more your style?Did you also forget he told our country we would never see the growth we are seeing today and now is taking credit for what he said never would happen. Hypoxia is what you suffer when your head is up your own butt.

You know the media is going to try to make this into a failure for Trump. He said it all along that if Kim didn’t keep up with the bargain sanctions would continue. I can’t wait to see how the media spin this.