Sturgis bike rally leads to a 600% jump in covid cases

If Chicago had that type of control, why is murder out of control? Answer…cuz they have no control.

Do you know what agreeing really means? I agree with Trump.

Can you answer the question or not?

and BTW, lalapalooza is a private entity. Has nothing to do with the city government.

Chicago: gang bangers, thugs, rioters and crooks rule.

Why the animosity towards those who don’t want to be vaxxed? Why not the same level of animosity towards border crosser’s who won’t be vaxxed?

I mean this question in general as there seems to be a lack of consistency.

2 Likes

Testing is useless.

Vaccinations need to be mandated. No vax - Make tracks

2 Likes

What question was that? I believe that @Smyrna is very focused.

Freakin’ Poxers

1 Like

@tnt, the border should be closed to illegal aliens period. We cannot sustain 2 million or more illegal aliens flooding across the border "to take jobs lazy Americans don’t want, and, spread diseases

Your question has no basis in fact. I think migrants who turn down the vaccine are making the same mistake that Americans who turn down the vaccine are.

I’ve never said otherwise.

I’m fine with that.

You didn’t vote for it.

1 Like

What does this have to do with Sturgis and Lallapolooz, which is what Smyrna and I were discussing?

As long as the tracks lead back to where the illegals came from. Illegals should circle back to their countries of origin.

Trump wasn’t doing it either, so what choice would one have if that were their #1 issue?

Also, that wasn’t my #1 issue in 2020.

Now that was a dodge and then some…well done…lol

What was your issue?:rofl:

I’d say each was people taking their chances. If you have had the sense to be vaccinated and it’s worth the risk to you…make your decision. Safest is to be vaccinated, wear a mask, and hide in a closet.

Could have been a union built chevy

Trump wasn’t letting them in.

What, pray tell, was your #1 issue in 2020?

2 Likes