Student Questioned By School Security For Visiting Gun Range

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29790/breaking-anti-gun-control-parkland-survivor-kyle-daily-wire?amp&__twitter_impression=true

First, they began berating my tweet, although neither of them had read it; then they began aggressively asking questions about who I went to the range with, whose gun we used, about my father, etc. They were incredibly condescending and rude.

Then a third officer from the Broward County Sheriff’s Office walked in, and began asking me the same questions again. At that point, I asked whether I could record the interview. They said no. I asked if I had done anything wrong. Again, they answered no. I asked why I was there. One said, “Don’t get snappy with me, do you not remember what happened here a few months ago?”

They continued to question me aggressively, though they could cite nothing I had done wrong. They kept calling me “the pro-Second Amendment kid.” I was shocked and honestly, scared. It definitely felt like they were attempting to intimidate me.

This to me sounds like the police were basically bulling him especially since he has been the most outspoken student about how the Police failed the parkland shooting situation and that he is very much pro 2nd and presents decent arguments.

So people were outraged about the Muslim Kid not having parents present when questioned why isn’t main stream media talking about this situation?
Maybe because he is White , Pro 2nd?

Must be a race thing.
Or a gay thing.
Or a corporate thing.
Or it reveals that my opponents are hypocrites.

No matter what a tree falls in the woods and that proves that I am right and always have been.

Black people in this country get questioned for walking, for shopping, for trying to buy coffee, for golfing… It’s hard to be outraged that a KID was questioned for visiting the gun range. :sleepy:

1 Like

I would prefer if a local non-government NRA affiliate did the Q&A.

and this white person has been stopped and questioned too for such innocent behavior. Not sure why you think only black people get stopped for - for example - wearing a black hoodie on a cold night right outside their own home.
Join the club brother. It’s a neighborhood watch.

That’s unacceptable

The 3 cops involved all need to be fired.

They interrogated a minor without his parents present? Cool!

How far of a step is it to interrogating one about synagogue? Or voting? How about the 1st Amendment implications. But it’s ok because this right isn’t important like the others. Any reasonable person could easily see that.

Tell me again how we aren’t a police state.

Notice his last name?

Kashuv

Kalashnikov

Kallusion

Coincidence?

Yup. Outrage alert! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing. Seems like the two fellows in Starbucks got a lot of outrage.

Perhaps you don’t realize this, but the places you named are private property. A school is not. Now with the walking, you might have a point. But there isn’t enough information to go on.

Were any of your examples interrogated for a legal activity they posted on the internet? Were any of them minors interrogated in a school without their parents present? Was this child violating some store policy?

It sounds to me like they were trying to get him upset and confused to see if he would slip up and say something self incriminating in regards to “planning something”.

Was it legal? I don’t know.

Is it an effective tactic? Absolutely

You find this acceptable treatment? To harass a citizen for perfectly lawful conduct?

I did not say it was acceptable, but I do understand their wanting to talk to him given the hyper vigilant state the town is in at this point in time.

Are you saying the ‘cops acted stupidly’?

I’m saying in this case they acted abusively.

I will. Yes.

Stupidly, abussively, unprofessionally and perhaps illegally.