Stop calling em moderates

Who annointed you the decider of what the political spectrum is?

Trump a “moderate”… :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::joy:

That’s in line with what I think would be the way to go

:+1:

You do understand there are people out there that wants to gut the goverment, roll back it authority, roll back laws and regulations, cut those goverment agencies.

When will they be represented? You guys call those that just want to keep goverment from expanding it’s powers extreme when in reality they’re moderates.

Now name one lib running today that just wants to keep goverment as is?

Go ahead name em. You can’t. Because every lib running want to expand government and expand goverment powers.

There isn’t any moderates in democrat party anymore. You have to look at republican party for moderates.

1 Like

Trump hasn’t cut goverment has he? Hell he’s still expanding it.

Ridiculous. They are moderates.

Either way Laura Ingraham needs to stop calling em moderates. She needs to learn her political spectrum and get with program.

I hope Hannity doesn’t go down that road by mislabeling em. All what they do is play into hand of left-wing extremist that’s advancing their causes.

To a commie maybe.

For many of us there is no division between the left or right. It is the entire political spectrum. And therefore a moderate is pretty much middle of the road. However I have heard folks refer to particular politicians as moderate not to describe them as being neutral but rather leaning towards the middle from whatever side of the spectrum is. In that case I believe that they should be refereed to as “more moderate”.

Extreme partisan forum member labels everyone else as extreme, news at 11

7 Likes

Sure, roll back the laws a regulations you dont agree with.

Sure cut the agencies you dont like.

I’m sure people feel like their positions are unique, but they arent. Pretty much everyone wants the same thing, and that is to have the rest of the country conform to what they believe and want. Throwing labels on things, browbeating people, and bringing the boogieman out to satisfy that goal wont work.

IMO A moderate is one that wants to remain neutral, refrain from taking sides, refrain from giving goverment more power…or cutting government power. Basically keeping/maintaining the status quo.

Who’s doing that now? Trump is doing what democrat use o say when they wanted…securing our borders.

What democrat running today wants to keep status quo? Wants to keep goverment from gaining more power.

Years ago when I talked about Patriot act, FISA, FBI etc…libs here use to pat me on the back/ The moment Obama was elected they called me a racist and bigot just because I hold Obama to same standards I hold Bush and republicans.

That’s how extreme forum libs have gotten.

1 Like

Yes, and they aren’t moderates.

Either way conservatives need to stop calling Buttigieg, Klobuchar Biden and Muppet man Bloomberg moderates.

1 Like

And you think you are all of these things?

lordy.

1 Like

Switching parties.

To anyone that’s not a hack.

3 Likes

Isnt that the definition of Conservatism?

Right, and Lee, Rick, Gene and other mods just let those libs attack an honored guest?

1 Like

Civility rule wasn’t even a year old at that point.