Stolen Elections Have Consequences" - Peter Navarro on the War Room with Steve Bannon

For ■■■■■ sake, stop believing every single crazy thing you read on the internet. You’re being controlled and taken advantage of.

Video of same moment from a different angle.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/biden-does-not-plan-to-travel-to-border-amid-migrant-surge/2021/03/16/d991feff-9f5b-4644-98c9-5fc3588a3c18_video.html

4 Likes

the washington post angle vs the real angle of the fake biden. And you want me to believe the post?

1 Like

Do we even need a “different angle” I mean just the headline from the NOQ Report alone is laughable and sad at the time…

A fake CGI Biden? I mean come on get real :rofl:

He did appear to phase through the brown microphone even in the WaPo video.

Seriously…not kidding. Watch it.

The man is 78 years old. I’m more than 20 years younger than him and I don’t think I could take those stairs at that pace.

What is bothersome is people making fun of Trump for going down a steep steel ramp in shoes that have no traction. I know I probably would have wiped out given the same set of circumstances.

I watched, but i’m still not really seeing it, just looked like his hand was over it. That or it’s CGBIDEN

2 Likes

We have the technology…

Secret keys are more addictive than heroin laced nicotine.

You’re right.

I watched it again and it’s clear his hand was over the mike.

The mike just looks kinda weird, and I think my eyes were set up to be fooled by watching the video from the other angle right before this one.

yes they do, says the soon to be in club fed. Peter Nararro.

Allan

Peter Navarro a real American hero who will rather be jailed than compromise his values.

I admire this man.

Well… that’s funny.

If Pete Navarro is a real American Hero I wonder what is going to happen if Manafort takes over the campaign.

always admire criminals is the new MAGA motto.

j6 people heros all

ashli babbit hero

navarro hero.

fits perfect for the narrative

Allan.

Peter Navarro will be exonerated.

The J6 panel will be held accountable.

Enjoy the win.

He won’t.

For what?

1 Like

https://truthsocial.com/@PeterNavarro/112119618476052852

you do realize the “obama judges” stuff fall on deaf ears when SCOTUS and its 6-3 conservative lean rejects Navarros demand to be kept out of club fed.

just report. do you time and shut the hell up about Obama judges.

SCOTUS has rejected your claims.

Allan

2 Likes

Like it was also necessary to arrest him at the airport and put him in leg irons.

Navarro will do his time with honor at being correct and the J6 panel being corrupt.

He forgot to add and the Trump appointed Supreme Court justices……