Stolen Elections Have Consequences" - Peter Navarro on the War Room with Steve Bannon

There most certainly be consequences

Treason will need be admitted to avert the worst consequences,

“Stolen Elections Have Consequences” - Peter Navarro on the War Room with Steve Bannon

The White Rabbit hisself ain’t haring down that hole.

1 Like

Stop talking about stolen elections, get the proof, take it to court, get convictions to prove it and then let’s start the prosecuting of all involved…but STOP TALKING AND DO SOMETHING!

5 Likes

Pelosi and Schumer, just paid off their state’s debt.

That deserves criminal charges add that to the list.

Can’t stop talking about it, Of course everyone sane has to do something about it.

The perpetrators want you to stop talking about it. They want those investigators out of the picture,

The election was no more stolen than 2016.

There was a shadow effort against Trump…It will never be proven to be illegal.

Move forward…be positive…win.

2020 was literally the end of America, Be Positive it can be defeated. People have to wake up,

This should be a red flag.

It’s already proven Needs Judges with guts and saniity.

AND real lawmen

Just keep on thinking there is hard evidence.
The more Candidates keep the big lie going the more they are going to risk getting defeated in their next election. The majority of folks in America know that this election was not rigged.

Check the polls.

1 Like

I have kept up with the polls. The only polls where the majority of folks surveyed think there was election fraud are polls of Republicans only.

It is crazy that both of those lunatics were in the White House.

3 Likes

Just realize it’s PROVEN

The shadow effort was real and unethical.

Getting hung up on the rest plays into D hands.

Fix mail in ballots for 2022 and 2024. They are not going away. They are too easy and popular.

We need to focus on making them tamper proof.

Do not get me wrong…I believe the election was fraudulent and if I was in position to have access to what I needed to prove it, I’d be a bull in a china shop…but thus far all those that said they had proof, couldn’t get a judge to agree that they had proof. There was an instance in Michigan where a judge did authorize a forensic examination of a Dominion machine and the conclusion of the investigator was that it was designed for fraud. The state of Michigan quickly stepped in and that same judge turned it over to them and NOTHING was done any further. When I say stop talking about it, what I’m saying is prove it and let’s get this show on the road.

1 Like

Not even close. Not one piece of hard evidence. And today I heard that there is starting to be movement
against the Trump Campaign Lawyers who used our courts to bring frivolous lawsuits. I hope that each and every one of them get disbarred. Our courts are not there to promote lies for political purposes.
I so agree with the Judge in Arizona who made the state GOP pay for the court fees. The judge said that the state’s GOP had worked to undermine the election process and failed to live up to its “privileged position in the electoral process.” He described the challenges as “flimsy excuses” and accused the state GOP of casting “false shadows on the election’s legitimacy.”

You want to talk about the end of America? Donald Trump’s inability to be truthful about losing the election is doing the majority of the damage here.

2 Likes

This absolutely did not happen

4 Likes

Your post is fake news.

Fake Brains aren’t going to work.